What is MEVU?
MEVU is a decentralized platform that allows users to start bets with anyone. Basically, you can bet to see who will win the next NASCAR event or who will be the first to finish an exam. Anything that has a hidden outcome can be used for MEVU to create a bet.
What’s interesting is that you don’t have to just bet with your friends. It’s possible to make new betting friends with other users in the network. MEVU’s platform aims to bring betting back to individuals who want to use it for fun.
- Peer to Peer Bets: MEVU can be used for two friends to bet on any outcome. Thus, making it a good social app for people who like to foster competitive relationships.
- Gamification: MEVU is created like a game where users can bet against each other. This helps reduce the average age for betters from 45 to 38.
- Sports Betting: Want to bet on the next Superbowl? Or the next Olympic Event? With MEVU, it helps you do so!
- Blockchain Reliability: With Blockchain, MEVU helps users by securing their payments and allowing them to process instantly.
- Decentralized Oracle: MEVU allows users to bet at any time and for any moment. Because of this, you don’t have to wait for a booker to start a bet between with your friends.
Disrupting the Sports Industry
When it comes to sports betting, there are a lot of operational costs and additional fees that must be applied before one can bet for a possible outcome. Clients have to pay these high fees because they have to deal with 3rd party institutions.
Also due to security vulnerabilities, regulatory repercussions, and the chances of personal information being exploited, operations and players are at risk of losing their funds. Despite these issues, there is over $400 billion sold in betting and 99% of its illegal.
MEVU solves this issue by creating smart contracts on Ethereum’s blockchain. This helps transparently and immutably store players information and funds, giving players increased confidence when it comes to betting. It allows the bet to occur quickly and securely.
Additionally, MEVU makes betting a friendly, fostering competition that matches players against each other instead of an anonymous bookie. Plays can be on virtually anything and set their own odds.
Since it cuts the costs of 3rd parties and traditional sportsbooks, MEVU players will always have a 2% transaction fee. Because of this, you can use MEVU as a platform for safe and entertaining betting.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- Maximum Token Supply: 104,8000,000
- Public Sale Tokens: 70,000,000
- Pre-Sale: January 22nd, 2018 – March 14th, 2018
- Public Sale: June 11th, 2018 – July 16th, 2018
- Website: https://www.mevu.bet/
- Whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqa6wxzozpdvzyx/meVuwhitepaper.pdf?dl=0
Disclaimer: Invest at your own risk. The content placed on this review is made for informational purposes only.
- Decentralized Betting: You can bet on anything with MEVU, and you don’t have to wait for a bookie to approve your bet.
- Open Community: MEVU has a growing community where users can make friends and conduct betting competitions against each other.
- Security: Since its made on Ethereum’s blockchain, it’s virtually impossible for hackers to breach and destroy your betting results.
- Betting Issues: How will MEVU help prevent betting issues that can potentially happen on its network?
To conclude, MEVU is the future of decentralized betting. While it does have competition, they aren’t able to meet up with its versatility (1-on-1 betting, sports betting, etc.). Overall, we are proud to see how this ICO will end up in the near future.