Cryptocurrency can be a confusing concept for most newcomers. Fortunately, Miralab was created to assist those new to the system by giving them an easy to use wallet. Read this review to see how Miralab works and why this ICO can help beginner crypto users get more involved.
What is Miralab?
Miralab is used to help users to transfer and store cryptocurrency as well buy and sell it to other users within the network. Buying and selling cryptocurrencies is as simple as downloading a file and sending it to other users. This makes it accessible to anyone that has a basic level of technical experience.
In fact, you can send cryptocurrencies in and out of the blockchain. The main element behind Miralab is that you can store multiple cryptocurrencies in a safe and protected off-chain wallet.
Miralab’s wallet has higher security than any exchange, wallet, or other third party storage to hold your coins. Thus, making it a good choice if you want peace of mind when sending your tokens to another user.
What Problems Are Present?
Miralab has analyzed the rate of when and how cryptocurrencies become popular. For instance, Bitcoin who has exceeded its value tremendously within a few years and have gained attention from multiple parties. But, participating in this growing crypto economy can be difficult for people who don’t have previous history or skill of grasping complex computations.
For the average person, reading the whitepaper or understanding the history of an ICO might not be appealing to them. If anything, the complexity of cryptocurrencies and how they work might be a turn off for people who don’t have the technical experience behind it.
Another issue is finding the right storage space for your cryptocurrencies after receiving them. This can be a cumbersome process as you’ll have to create multiple wallets in order to save each token that you obtain.
How Does Miralab Solve Them?
Miralab provides a unique package that allows the average person to store their cryptocurrencies and keep them in one location. It does this by creating a software system where it’s designed as a box that has a file that stores important information about the cryptocurrency its supposed to hold.
Miralab offers three different boxes to help with this operation. Each of the boxes is made by a smart contract algorithm that was coded on Ethereum’s ERC20 blockchain network:
- Nominal: Only one type of cryptocurrency is stored in a file.
- Multibox: Multiple cryptocurrencies are stored in a file for later usage.
- Smartbox: For smart contracts and has an inclusive protocol attached.
All of the boxes store cryptocurrencies and have custom parameters that can be set by the user to determine how the box functions (especially for smart contracts). The files become decrypted through Miralab and have a password and parameters that are only known by the creator.
Token Sale Information:
- Accepted Payment: BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC
- Maximum Supply: 37,770,000
- Public ICO Sale Start: January 01, 2018
- Public ICO Sale End: February 28, 2018
- Hard Cap: $20 Million
- Website: https://miralab.io
- Whitepaper: https://miralab.io/Mira_WhitePaper_EN.pdf
Disclaimer: Don’t view our content as investment advice. We are only providing educational information. Speak to an adviser before investing and do so at your own risk.
- Well Supported Team: Miralab has over 10 team members that are passionate about the project and deliver constant updates.
- Enhanced Wallet Security: Miralab gives users the ability to store multiple cryptocurrencies and smart contracts within their Miraboxes and can be saved for later usage.
- Simple Platform: With Miralab, users only have to choose from 3 boxes to protect their cryptocurrencies and information. This makes it easier than other wallets that require an extensive amount of technical knowledge.
- Alternatives: There are already multi-wallets that are available that provide a similar level of service.
You don’t have to worry about your smart contracts or cryptocurrencies with Miralab. The ICO is destined to aid you in protecting your information and storing it off blockchain for increased safety. Give it a chance if you’re new to cryptocurrency and want a safe platform to store your data.