What is Mobiuz?
Mobiuz is aimed to solve the problems that occur within the advertising industry. For instance, most advertisements are blocked due to adblockers, making it hard for advertising companies to receive a profit.
With the inclusion of blockchain technology, Mobiuz delivers time-based, targeted, HyperLocalized advertisements to passers of Uber and Taxis worldwide. This will make it easier for advertisers to obtain more revenue while also giving taxi drivers money for displaying them in their vehicles.
Drivers don’t have to invest any money to obtain the benefits of Mobiuz’ advertising software. Just simply install the Mobiuz app on a smartphone and allow the software to display the apps while they are driving. Since Mobiuz isn’t dependent on centralized taxi companies, it’s able to be used in any car.
- Fraud Resistant: Mobiuz has an eye-tracking, facial recognition, and anti-fraud algorithms placed on its blockchain platform. As a result, the app is highly resistant against user fraud and helps improves the project’s transparency.
- Impervious to Adblockers: You don’t have to worry about your ad getting blocked when using Mobiuz’s service. Since it uses blockchain technology, it’s able to override adblockers, resulting in better revenue for ad agencies.
- Passenger Rewards: Mobiuz doesn’t just provide lifeless advertisements to taxi passengers. Passengers are rewarded with Loyalty points which can be redeemed for cash while also enjoying the business around their given location.
- Luxurious Display: Mobiuz advertisements are viewed beforehand to see if they meet the 1080p quality standards. This results in high quality, touchscreen-enabled ads that are more appealing to the customer.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: $20,000,000 (Soft cap) – $39,000,000 (Hard cap)
- Tokens for Sale: 266,400,000 MOBI
- Sale Date: April 20, 2018 – August 20, 2018
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
- Blockchain Security: With the use of blockchain technology, everything that occurs within Mobiuz platform is instantaneous. Everything that’s recorded is occurring in real-time. This ensures that people can’t game the system and prevents the developers of Mobiuz from doing the same.
- Beta Included: Mobiuz has a beta payment protocol and a beta dApp store that’s currently available. This makes it easier for investors to test out the application and see if it aids in their advertising goals.
- Buyers Affect Prices: Advertisers and Marketers can decide which advertising prices are acceptable. This is usually done through a bidding method. And it has a 24 hour turnaround time. For instance, an advertiser in Canada will be able to reach out to millions of Japan viewers within 24 hours.
- Stellar Blockchain: Mobiuz runs on Stellar’s blockchain. Unlike Ethereum and Bitcoin, some investors don’t have an idea on how Stellar’s platform works. This might create a barrier for buyers who want to purchase the MOBI tokens.
- Competition: Since Mobiuz has a broad scope, it places them in direct competition with other projects such as Decentraland, Status, and District0x. So Mobiuz will have to provide an innovative solution in order to dominate its competitors.
- Minimal Focus: It feels that Mobiuz is attempting to do too much with their application. They’re trying to include cross chain connectivity, a dApp store, and an off-chain token scaling protocol. Mobiuz will have to devote time to focus on each sector of the projects to ensure that it’s developed correctly.