What is Moozicore?
Moozicore is the decentralized music streaming app that is unlike anything that you’ve ever seen before. If you’ve ever been in a busy nightclub, gym, or other event venue, then you’ve probably had a moment where you wished that you could pick a song that was going to be on the playlist that particular night. Now you can.
When a Moozicore user walks into a venue that uses Moozicore to control their DJ system, they get to have a say in what songs play next. In some cases, song choice is decided by voting, and in others, it’s a complete free-for-all, and any song can be added to the queue.
- Voting: Some venues may want to keep their genre the same to maintain continuity, but they can still introduce a customer voting system. Customers will get to vote from their app which songs will play next in the venue. The song that gets the most votes plays next.
- Adding Songs: Some venues may want to give customers full control over the sound. In these cases, users will be able to select a song to add to the queue.
- Sharing Experiences: To enhance the social media experience, users will be able share their plays along with videos and photos with their ‘tagged’ friends.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Moozicore is going to create a way for customers to be far more involved in the venues that they go to. According to a survey performed by the Moozicore team, “4 out of 10 customers stay longer in a place where appreciated music is played.” When people are out having a good time, hearing a song that they like can be the deciding factor of whether they stay or move to the next bar.
Unlike streaming services such as Spotify or Tidal, Moozicore is fully licensed for commercial use. That means you can play music in a large nightclub without having to worry about copyright infringement.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
- Whitepaper: https://tokensale.moozicore.com/assets/other/MOOZICORE_Whitepaper_v1.2.pdf
- Token name: MZI
- Token Sale: August 1st – August 28th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH
- 1 ETH = 80,000 MZI
- Hardcap: 1,953 ETH
- Softcap: 300 ETH
- All countries may participate
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Enhances user experience at various venues
- Provides increased exposure for artists and pays them for plays
- Moozicore is commercially licensed
- Unique product
- Moozicore may face some difficulties getting businesses and customers to adopt the service