What is Navi Address?
As the word has evolved, we have found better ways to show our location. However, there are still problems that are evident in today’s system. For example, our GPS systems can show the wrong location and some locations that aren’t even recognized by the technology. This can result in users becoming lost, missed deliveries, and an overall lack of information.
Wih Navi Address, the project plans to solve these problems by helping users create their own unique location no matter where they are in the world. This allows businesses to make their company address accessible and easier for users to find their location. Each Navi address has six numbers, making it easier to reach your destination.
These are some of the features that Navi Address provides:
- Convenience for digital and verbal communications.
- Consistent and Universal because it uses a digits-only format.
- Precise because of added geolocations.
- All locations are searchable on the internet via bots and search engines (Google, Telegram, Yandex, Bing, etc).
- Event-related address for parties/invitation, table/room booking, and events.
Provides Instant Addresses: There are over 4 billion people that don’t have an address. This can make it difficult for them to mark their location on important documents (taxes, W-2s, etc). With Navi Address, it allows them to create their own personalized address so that they can be better served by the governments and can order products online.
Multiple Address Options: Navi Address users can have a Postal Address, Custom Address, and Premium Addresses. With a Premium address, you can have an easy to read location that has only 1-5 digits. Thus, making it easier for businesses to get disclose their location.
Last Mile Navigation: Once your location is stored on the blockchain, Navi Address provides last mile navigation for retail and HoReCa outlets. This is because it only uses digits (making it easily accessible in all languages). Any business an create a Navi Address via smart contracts as it’s able to make multiple Naviaddresses within several minutes.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: $25,000,000
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 (Total) – 500,000,000 (Circulating)
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
- Business Partnerships: Navi Address is already partnered with companies such as Uber, Booking.com, and Dpd. This ensures that this project is backed by existing businesses that are willing to use its platform.
- Trustless Verification: Navi Address provides a trustless verification system which shows the user’s precise locations for delivery and online businesses. This will help reduce the amount of missed deliveries and help save billions of dollars in sales.
- MVP Included: Navi Address already has an MVP product for users and businesses to start creating their own personalized address. So far, they have over 60,000 registered app users and 1.3 million businesses already connected in their system.
- User Privacy: We would like to see a feature where a user can remove their Navi address so that they can remain private. Keeping the address on Navi’s system might lead to a breach of user privacy.
- Market Value: While this is a great project, we’ll have to see if the demand for Navi Address increase over time.
To conclude, Navi Address is a good ICO project that helps make finding user locations easier. If this project is a success, then we can expect that businesses and users will ultimately benefit from this innovation. Until then, we’ll have to see how Navi Address achieves its goals in the future.