Most brick and mortar businesses have a hard time identifying their customers and creating an efficient program for rewarding them for their loyalty. Fortunately, Nucleus Vision was created to help these businesses by using a blockchain network to not only protect their identity but also allow companies to manage their network more effectively.
This review will help new crypto aficionados and investors know more about Nucleus Vision.
What is Nucleus Vision?
Nucleus Vision is an IoT based identification system that helps retailers better serve their customers through the use of blockchain and AI technology. With Nucleus Vision, a retailer doesn’t have to rely on WiFi, Bluetooth, or Facial Recognition to obtain their customer’s information.
This means that Nucleus Vision allows customers to interact with retailers safely without having their identities compromised. For retailers, Nucleus Vision helps them establish a customer loyalty program which helps increase their long-term revenue and customer awareness and engagement.
Nucleus Vision’s works using these principles:
- EASE Principle: Nucleus Vision works on an Easy Adoption Simple Execution principle. It has been backed by 3 years of product development and research to stop the possibility of product adoption.
- Enhanced Security: Sends information through blockchain for encrypted and private transmission. It follows global protocols of hardware and data security.
- Simple Installation: Quick implementation for consumer-facing businesses and retailers. You’ll be able to gain customer service within the second they arrive in your shop. This helps businesses become connected to Nucleus Vision’s partner network.
- Uses telecom hardware which is used to identify hundreds of unique IDs in under 2 milliseconds.
- EMS server which is used to do accounting, security, configuration, and fault management. This helps retailers conduct remote management without having to use physical infrastructure techniques.
Nucleus Vision has a 3 Phase Roadmap:
- Phase 1 (Retail): In-store consumer realization and personalization.
- Phase 2 (Security): Monitoring and securing access control and physical assets.
- Phase 3 (Nucleus World): In Phase 3, Nucleus will be connected with agriculture, cities, smart homes, and health industries.
Token Sale Information
- Token Information
- Maximum nCash Toke Supply – 10,000,000,000 (10 Billion Tokens)
- nCash token price – $0.01
- Hard Cap: 40,000,000
- Pre-Sale: March 2018
- Nucleus Vision Website: https://nucleus.vision/
- Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575
- Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1760890
Disclaimer: Remember, we’re only here to inform you on the project and its plans for the future. If you do plan on investing, do it at your own risk.
- Partnerships with Larger Companies: As of Now, Nucleus Vision has gained partnerships of popular companies such as Vodafone, Intel, and Radisys.
- Reliable Team: Nucleus Vision has a strong team that’s 40 members strong, and each of them has relevant experience with blockchain.
- Strong Community: Nucleus vision has a large Telegram channel for over 6,600+ users and a Twitter account with 3,000+ followers. The community continues to grow and shows increased interest each day.
- Legal Privacy Issue: Some consumers may have growing concerns with Nucleus Vision as its automatic recognition software might be an intrusion on their privacy.
- Blockchain Stored Data: Since the data is only stored via blockchain, there will be some doubt in regards to Nucleus Vision’s feasibility and scalability.
- Decrease in Physical Purchases: One issue with Nucleus vision is e-commerce based shipping. This can lead to a smaller amount of physical purchases and could lead to a potential problem with its business model.