What is NYNJA?
NYNJA is a decentralized application that runs on the blockchain. Their focus is to create an app that would allow people from all over the world to have a secure means of communicating, freelancing, and doing business with each other. While there are plenty of chat apps on the marketplace, few are as comprehensive as NYNJA plans to be.
NYNJA will have its own economy where NYNJACoin is the currency. This allows users from all over the world to exchange services and data in return for payment. Additionally, all users on the network will be able to communicate with each other as well as share pictures and media.
- NYNJA App: NYNJA doesn’t look like your typical app. The designers have gone out of their way to create a fresh design that’s both intuitive and catches the eye of the user. This is especially evident in their scrolling wheel menu, which is a nice reprieve from the standard drop-down box that 98% of apps use in their UI. Within this app, users will be able to send messages, network, and access the NYNJA Marketplace.
- NYNJA Economy: NYNJA will be a paradise for freelancers. Users will be able to sell their skills or seek out talent on the NYNJA Marketplace. All transactions will be made with the NYNJACoin (NYN) and will be verified with smart contracts to ensure that both parties are satisfied.
- Business Management Tools: Besides creating a great app, NYNJA went a step further to create a set of free business management tools which users, particularly freelancers, can use to better organize their work. There is a full translation tool, design module, virtual assistant, and a text editor within the app.
What Issue Does it Solve?
While there are other apps that offer communication and a marketplace, none are as comprehensive as NYNJA. NYNJA has a full suite of business tools which makes it especially appealing for the digital nomad and freelancers who live off of the contracts they get online. By creating a comprehensive platform where anybody can network, and know that payments are secured through the blockchain, and smart contracts create an environment of trust.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://nynjacoin.com/
- Whitepaper: https://nynjacoin.com/documents/english/NYNJA_whitepaper_EN_v18.pdf
- Token name: NYN
- Token Sale: June 15th – July 15th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
- 1 NYN = Price to be announced
- Hardcap: $112,500,000 USD
- Softcap: To be announced
- Banned countries: USA, China
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Unique user interface
- Intuitive business tools for all users
- NYNJA economy where users can buy, sell, and trade services
- Worldwide communication
- As their success lies entirely within their application, they will need to market to the masses