What is Opet?
One of the biggest difficulties of the educational system is its cost. On average, it costs around $50,000 for a semester at an established educational institution. This makes it difficult for low-income students to receive the proper education they need.
Plus, the educational system tends to create curriculums that are not tailored to the student’s individual learning development. This makes it difficult for students to receive an accurate grade based on their performance.
Opet is an educational chatbot that’s digitally available to students. Its main function is to create a customized learning environment for each student. Their target audience ranges from Grade 9-10 (GSCE O-level) and Grade 11-12 (Grade A) students who will benefit from personalized learning aids that powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence.
As each student has their own individual learning curve, we can see that machine learning and AI is a great asset to students. This results in a personalized and customized approach to individual curriculum support.
Opet’s goal is to make an education platform that supports their client. They are creating a learning companion that serves as a medium for collecting personality and social profiles, extra-curricular and academic activity prior to undergraduate studies.
- Token: The Opet token is used to transact any digital or academic service offerings or resources that are transacted in the ecosystem. Also, projects that occur within the ecosystem will help low-income students subsidize tuition fees. Thus, making it easier for all students to receive an education.
- Quiz: Opet’s chatbot creates a series of quizzes to test the student’s knowledge. With this feature, it helps them retain their information and pass their school exams.
- Relevant Recommendations: Opet’s AI recognition engine can determine what universities a student should apply to. This helps them apply to a college that suits them and is affordable to their budget.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Tokens For Sale: 40,000,000 OPET
- Token Sale Date: September 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018 2018
- Fundraising Goals: $5,000,000 (Soft Cap) – $30,000,000 (Hard Cap)
Bounty0x username: thetechinsiderorg
- Secure Recording and Personality Profile: Opet’s Chatbot uses University of Cambridge’s digital profiling tool to create a holistic record of students, which will become extremely useful for student’s admissions process.
- Storing Academic Records: Storing student academic records for Opet’s blockchain will ensure that they are irrefutable and tamper-free. With their holistic records readily available for college administration offices, it helps the student gain an edge over their competitors.
- Customized Courses: Opet’s vision is to help youths reach their potential by understanding their personal needs. This paves the way for academic success and showcase their profiles to philanthropists and mentors around the world.
- Student Integrity: How will Opet’s project ensure that students are completing their work? Will this decentralized ecosystem stop students from cheating on tests?
To conclude, we believe that Opet is a good project for those interested in their education. Not only does it help users learn at their own pace, but blockchain technology makes it easier to store their data. We can’t wait to see future developments in the future!