What is Orbeum?
Orbeum seeks to harness the blockchain to create a social media network that would serve multiple purposes. On this social media platform, users could do the same as they do on existing networks such as Twitter and Facebook. Members could share statuses, post videos and pictures, send direct messages, and host live webinars.
Users would be able to monetize their profiles using the OBM token. Say you’re a reputable speaker, for instance. You would be able to host live Q & A sessions or special videos in return for the Orbeum currency (OBM token).
In addition to social media networking, the Orbeum platform would provide a whole new way for companies to advertise. They could not only post ads on the social media site, but they could interact with their customer base through surveys and content.
- Fully-Loaded Social Media Platform: Users of the OrbStick social network can do all of the same things that they are already doing on large networks like Facebook. They can share and like content, network with all of their friends, and even meet new connections.
- Free Business Tools: The OrbStick network will provide free business tools such as the ability to host webinars, edit video, and conduct online meetings. Other social networks and companies will usually charge extra for these premium services.
- Great Advertisement Platform: The OrbStick social network would be a great platform for advertisers to connect with their consumers. Large companies have harnessed the power of social media advertising to take their sales to the next level, and OrbStick will provide a new outlet of users to advertise to.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Orbeum is seeking to become the next big social media network. They are trying to bring free tools to businesses and offer advanced functionality for users that other networks have been known to charge extra for.
Token Sale Information
- Whitepaper: https://orbeum.io/Orbeum_Whitepaper_v.1.1.pdf
- Token name: OBM
- 1 OBM = $0.01
- Type: ERC-20
- 4 billion OBM tokens will be sold at the ICO
- Soft Cap: $500,000
- Hard Cap: $40 million
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Social Media Platform: People are always looking for the next best social media platform. Orbeum is seeking to provide that through the OrbStick social media network.
- Business Tools: Orbeum is giving business owners free business tools such as a webinar platform and video editing tools.
- Typos On Their Homepage: Upon reading the homepage and the whitepaper, there are several obvious typos that could scare off potential investors. If they couldn’t catch these, then what other more technical aspects might pass them?