What is Orbis Web?
Simply, Orbis Web is a platform that allows for global usage of the Bluetooth Network. Previously, Bluetooth was only applicable within less than a mile range and was only good for homes. Now, Orbis Web has solved this problem to create a better network for users worldwide.
- Orbis Web: Orbis Web provides a decentralized, global, and open networks in regards to Bluetooth communities that is accessible to anyone. Orbis Web has a goal to make Bluetooth development accessible to developers who are well versed in crowd-gathered data, IoT, systems management, logistics and digital infrastructure. For consumers, it will give them unique features that are unobtainable through traditional Wi-Fi networks.
- Orbistore: Orbistore is open and directed towards third-party developers. The developer income uses OBT as a supplement to help pay them.
- Orbis Token: Developers obtain minted coins (OBT tokens) based on the usage of their apps. Consumers obtain OBT for being active when running the OBT app. OBT Tokens are used to buy products and obtain apps within the Orbistore.
What Solution Does it Provide?
In this era of technology, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth have been accepted throughout the world and has made our lives better. There has always been a large limitation of usage on mankind and our generation continuously solves this problem to make the world a better place.
This is so that us humans can live a comfortable and happier life. Bluetooth is an example of something that was invented with good intentions but still is limited by its range. Bluetooth network has a few advantages that made them a useful tool in this decade. Here are some of them:
- Smart Homes
- Wireless Connection between Laptop/PC Devices
- Peer networking
- Smart manufacturing
- And much more
However, these benefits are only experienced at a certain range level. For instance, we can’t exchange files or data that’s past a mile. That’s why a powerful Bluetooth network must be created in order to use it in a multitude of applications such as sending messages across devices globally. But, individual customers and companies are locked out of this market. That’s where Orbis Web steps in.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: NEO
- Pre Sale: January 21st, 2018
- Crowdsale: February 10th, 2018 – February 28th, 2018
- Maximum Token Supply: 100,000,000
- Hard Cap: $12 Million USD
- Website: https://orbisweb.org/
- Whitepaper: Here
- Technical Paper: Here
Disclaimer: We offer educational content only and should not be considered as investment advice.
- Alpha Version: Orbis Web has an alpha version of its app available to Android Phones.
- Strong Development Team: Orbis has a young team with members who are ready to create partnerships with real companies.
- Bluetooth Innovation: Creating a platform where Bluetooth is global hasn’t been done by any other ICO. Thus, making it have low competition.
- Worldwide Reception: Since it’s on NEO’s network, it’s hard to expect if it will be reached outside of China’s reach.
- Functionality: We have to see Orbis Web work fully before we can say that it’s fully accurate in helping our current Bluetooth Technology.
Ever since the development of Bluetooth, it has been beneficial towards our society in a myriad of ways. Learn how Orbis Web is great for expanding the usage of Bluetooth and why it’s great for long-term connectivity.