What is Orvium?
The main problem that the Orvium team wants to solve is the centralized science industry. They believe that science is too centralized which leads to a negative impact on the progress on how things are developed and how they can progress.
They state that the project’s goal is to disrupt and alter the different aspects of science and how data is stored and distributed. The project plans on streamlining the aspects system due to the technological advancements made within blockchain.
Every transaction that’s conducted through the platform will be placed on a public ledger and blockchain leading to a newfound sense of being open instead of being limited by only a few companies who are withholding the information.
Receiving these publications will be simply due to Orvium. It won’t cost high fee due to the blockchain technology which makes it accessible to the public.
In their platform, there is a lot of data that will be used. And, Orvirum plans to use AI technology with making it more acceptable to public users. How they hope to achieve this success will be unknown during this time.
And, Orvium states that scientific papers and journals that are released on the platform will become managed by organizations that will use smart contracts to control them.
- Transparent and Open Management: All of the rules are available to the public. Journal tokens give contributors an advantage by giving decision-making capabilities via a lot of participation and voting schemas.
- Smart Contract Journals: The journals are managed by decentralized autonomous organizations via smart contracts. These contracts are defined by contributors who receive journal Specific Tokens and ORV tokens.
- Shared Benefits: Contributors can obtain revenue based on their performance and the rules defined by the smart contract. And it has operational costs that are associated with copyright agreements, reviews, and Orvium Licenses that are covered by the owner’s stakes.
- ORV Tokens: The token is the primary currency that’s used on the platform. There is a transparent way to finance science and pay for the services. Users can get tokens for submitting their data, sharing data, and submit their manuscript for review.
- Journal Management: Journals that are published in the network that uses smart contracts to help manage it. This makes it easier for them to get them to produce high-quality journals towards other scientists in the network.
- Traceability: Orvium offers full traceability and allows users to select how their work is licensed and accessed by other users within the platform. The publications will have no delay, meaning that the journals will frequently be updated. As a result, this creates a collaborative environment.
- Limited Target Audience: Orvium is made only for people within the science industry. This can be difficult for the average investor to have interest in.
To conclude, we believe that Orvium is a good project for those who are interested in scientific developments. Not only does it allow users to receive reports immediately, but also it gives them a platform to share their scientific progress as well. Thus, we can’t wait to see how this ICO performs in the future.