What is Peer Mountain?
Peer Mountain is an ICO project that’s used to reward user trustworthiness. Since it’s a decentralized identity platform, the unique technology and architecture will provide trust, stability, and consistency.
This platform aims to improve Ethereum applications and increase their utility throughout the development stage. And, Peer Mountain provides the foundation that’s needed to add Ethereum solutions with large business solutions.
Peer Mountain gives you a visual description of how they help their users by asking their users to view Peer Mountain as a three-layer mountain range. For instance, outside the mountain, there are guards that protect the valuables that are safely stored in them.
On its interior, there are bank vaults that have multiple safe deposit boxes stored inside of them. Each of the boxes has different documents, and users can open them with special keys. Every key is personalized and unique, and you send the keys to people you trust to open up specific boxes.
With that special information key, users can receive information that you’ve shared with them, but only through the box that you’ve given them a key for. If you want to deny their access, the lock will change, and the documents will vanish.
You will have access to a master key that gives you access to each vault. The key is encrypted by a 4056 bit RSA. This means that it will be virtually impossible for someone to crack the keycode, even if you use every computer around the world.
The master key is the only way to make individual keys for every security box that’s inside the box, and give unique keys to each box.
- Patent Pending: Since Peer Mountain is a decentralized trust system, users can decide who they want to trust. Also, Peer Mountain does not have access to the data that’s stored by its technology. In fact, all users that use their platform has complete ownership over their data. Although it’s made for Ethereum, Peer Mountain can be used for all blockchain networks and supports such integrations.
- Team Experience: Peer Mountain has been a project that’s been around since 2006. This means that they have over 12 years of experience. Because of this, the project might have a high chance of becoming successful due to the high-quality team and advisors that are behind it.
- Enhanced Security: Peer Mountain offers 3 layers of security. It has an outside protection layer, a vault that protects the boxes, and secret boxes that you can distribute to trusted users and revoke at any time.
- Safe Transactions: Peer Mountain organizations and individuals and can share information securely using any application that’s used in Peer Mountain’s ecosystem. Via sharing sovereign organizations and identities, Peer Mountain makes an efficient and safe marketplace in better entities that operate in the global economy.
- High Scalability: Due to their consensus mechanism, blockchains need a higher data throughput. With Peer Mountain, organizations can deploy services that require a high volume of on a Peer Mountain block.
- Efficient Clear Transactions: Every Peer Mountain operation works on PeerChain that uses every auditor, service supplier, shopper cluster, etc. Because of this, it makes everyone conduct instantaneous on Ethereum’s blockchain.
- Trusted Users Issue: We believe that Peer Mountain might be hard for users to protect their assets in the event fully they become hacked.