How Does Peur Work?
Of course, since you’re here, you are probably wondering how Peur works and exactly what it is. As with any ICO, it presents a revolutionary idea, and this one has to do with e-commerce. More specifically, the creators of Peur want to make e-commerce simpler for all parties involved, regardless of whether they are the vendor or customer.
The most notable aspect of Peur is their secure transaction system that we will be taking a look at in a moment, but they also want to feature a varied marketplace with a wide range of goods. As with most stable coins, Peur is using ETH as a platform, so you won’t have to worry too much on that front.
- Long Processing Times When Buying Online: With Peur, you no longer have to wait for your transaction to go through for the product to be delivered, as the payment goes through nearly instantly. As well as improving the pace of e-commerce, Peur hopes to make it more secure as well…
- Security: All transactions will be available through the blockchain, ensuring that everything can be traced back to its source on Peur. Thanks to this and a range of security features that will keep your data confidential, you will be able to shop in peace when you use this network.
- Website: Here
- White Paper: Read
- Funding Goal: Soft Cap: 2.5 million USD Hard Cap: 25 million USD
- Accepted Token: ETH
Bountyhive username: thetechinsider
Disclaimer: The information on this post was made for educational purposes only. If you do plan on investing in ICOs, then do so at your own risk.
- No Middle-Man: The best part about Peur is that it links the vendor with the person who is buying their good directly. There is no more dealing with shady middle-men who may be taking a cut of the sale, and you are interacting directly with the vendor/customer, making a more personal experience.
- Integration of E-Commerce and Crypto: The main goal of Peur is to make for an e-commerce platform that is intrinsically compatible with cryptocurrency, which is a relatively common pursuit. While there is competition, Peur seems better-organized than many of the other offerings.
- Faster Transactions: One of the main benefits to Peur is that it will allow for much quicker one-click transactions, which is something that is sorely missing in the crypto e-commerce domain. All of these transactions will be carried out safely and securely.
- Poor Website: One of the only issues we have come across with Peur is that their site is designed quite poorly. Perhaps it is a matter of poor optimization, but whenever we tried to visit their website, we were met with incredibly long load times and some pages that wouldn’t load at all.
While there are still some kinks to be worked out, we firmly believe that Peur is one of the best options available if you are looking to invest in an e-commerce ICO. Along with their work to improve one-click shopping, Peur is looking like a promising overall marketplace.