What is PikcioChain?
As of now, the data industry has made billions off of your personalized data. While this is great for them, people who surf the web aren’t incentivized during this process. PikcioChain fixes this issue through the use of blockchain technology.
PikcioChain is a project whose idea is to create a decentralized way for users to personalize their data. It was made to integrate with the current “Know Your Customers” system. This means that you can plug in your certified data into a KYC system, which leads to seamless usage.
With PikcioChain, users are incentivized when they maintain their data. Also, it helps service providers create a deliver onboarding service that’s faster and more secure. As a result, PikcioChain gives service providers efficiency and peace of mind, but also increase the user experience of their clients as well.
- Creates Value: PikcioChain creates value for personal data and gives users rewards for keeping up to date records.
- Fully Compliant: PikcioChain is compliant with GDPR standards. This means that users have control over their data and their permission is understood and known.
- Enhanced KYC: PikcioChain is system agnostic and data formatted so that certified data can be used for existing Know Your Customer (KYC) systems.
- Enabling Success in Businesses: PikcioChain helps service providers have a more secure onboarding which allows their clients to have a better user experience.
PikcioChain has two gateways that depend on the user. For instances, PikcioPro is for enterprises and companies that plan to offer services based on the permissions and data certifications of their customers. It acts as a marketplace for buying, selling, or exchanging data.
PikcioMe is designed for users who want ownership of their data. PikcioChain’s platform allows users to share data and communicate with third parties. PikcioMe allows people to retrieve data from various sources and web services.
PikcioChain is completely free for users and its various applications. You can use it without having to pay for chat, exchange files, and other personal tasks. Advanced functions will need PKCs to operate. While other functions reward users with PKC. This allows for the costs to balance each other out.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- Pre-ICO Sale: February 28th, 2018 – March 31st, 2018
- Soft Cap: 9,342,750 USD
- Hard Cap: 31,142,500 USD
- Price: 1 ETH = 236 PKC
- Website: https://pikciochain.com/en/
- Whitepaper: https://pikciochain.com/media/dynamic_preferences/whitepaper__whitepaper_en/PikcioChain_Whitepaper_en.pdf
- Technical Paper: https://pikciochain.com/media/dynamic_preferences/position_paper__position_paper_en/Position_Tech_MuB_01.pdf
- Seamless Management: SGPay allows users to manage both fiat and cryptocurrency in one simple platform.
- Faster Processing Times: Transactions done on SGPay’s platform is instant and require a little fee to complete.
- QR Code Payments: This feature makes it easier for everyone to use SGPay and send payments the easy way.
- Direct Competition: While SGPay is an innovative platform, there is already high competition in the E-payments field.