Video games and the eSport markets have gained widespread popularity worldwide. For instance, they have reached up to $107 billion alone, which is already larger than the total profits brought in by the film industry. This shows that its a growing market that has an increased level of demand as it continues to develop.
Play to Live is a project aimed at video game aficionados, eSport professionals, and video game content creators and streamers. It provides all of the main advantages of blockchain technology such as transparency, speed, and availability.
Play to Live’s main goal is to create a decentralized ecosystem for eSports fans and gamers. Additionally, they want developers and third party projects to integrate via API and help contribute to the platform.
What is Play to Live?
To outshine their competitors (as there are 30 projects that are similar to Play 2 Live), Play 2 Live focuses on these main markets:
- Gaming and eSports
- External items exchange and betting
- VOD and Live broadcasting of video game content
What Problems Does it Solve?
Centralized streaming platforms such as Twitch have grown in members (100M in total) which is equal to the same amount of users within the crypto community. Despite their growth, Twitch has changed over the last 5 years and provide limited forms of interaction between streamers and users.
Play 2 Live fixes the following issues:
- Advertising is permanent and there’s no ability to disable it. This can irritate users and forces them to avoid advertising through any means.
- Restricts users to be compensated for their hobbies.
- No personalization options and limited iteractions between users and streamers.
- Each user who wants to earn money regularly They expect to have more tools to assist them on their monetization and gain money once they started with the platform.
With Play 2 Live, viewers become more than spectators unlike Twitch and YouTube streaming platforms. As of now, almost 80% of the users on Twitch’s network uses adblockers to have a more comfortable viewing experience. Play 2 Live is expected to reduce this number and help them get paid on a regular basis.
- Accepted Payment: ETH, BTC, DASH, LTC, USD
- Token Max Supply: 1,308,800,000 LUC
- Soft Cap: $3 Million
- Hard Cap: $30 Million
- Exchange: $1 USD = 20 LUC
- Token Sale Opens: February 12, 2018
- Website: https://play2live.io
- Whitepaper: https://play2live.io/storage/b/2/Whitepaper_eng.pdf
Level Up Coin is Play 2 Live’s main form of currency. Since it’s on a ERC-20 network, the coin is unable to be illegally hacked or stolen. With LUC token, people can earn revenue in 11 different ways, which is more than traditional services which uses only 4-5 methods receiving payment.
Disclaimer: We are not investment advisers, nor do we expect our readers to take this post as such. This post is made for just informational and educational purposes only.
- Increased Streamer Payment: Streamers can receive payments by naturally interacting and using the Play 2 Live network.
- Specialized Advertising: Advertisements are minimal and are optimized to pay both the streamer and the viewers.
- Viewer Incentive: Even if you are viewing the streamers on Play 2 Live, you still get paid. Viewers receive LUC coin which can be used to support their favorite streamers, start their own stream,or be traded for fiat currency.
- User Integration: Integrating previous streamers to Play 2 Live might be a difficult and extensive process.
- Legal Restrictions: Might have some potential legal restrictions in different countries.