How Does Productivist Work?
If you have ever needed anything built and you had no idea where to go, then you would have appreciated the utility of Productivist. This ICO has the objective of turning the manufacturing sector into one that uses technology seamlessly to improve the satisfaction of customers.
It works by a customer putting out a smart contract that Productivist will show to qualified manufacturers that can then bid on it. As you would expect, everything is accomplished securely through the blockchain, so there is little cause for concern in the domain of security.
What Problem Does it Solve?
- A Disorganized Manufacturing Sector: When there is chaos in manufacturing, one has to understand that resources are being wasted. If things could run much more smoothly, billions of dollars would be saved, and that is the end goal for Productivist.
- Unsatisfied Customers: If you struggle to find someone who can build you something, on whatever scale you need, then you will likely have to opt for a sub-par contractor. If you use Productivist, this will no longer be the case as you will have access to countless trained professionals.
- Website: Here
- White Paper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: Soft cap: 20 million prods Hard cap: 238 million prods
- Accepted Tokens: ETH, BTC, DASH, LTC, DOGE
Disclaimer: The information on this post was made for educational purposes only. If you do plan on investing in ICOs, then do so at your own risk.
- Link Between Customer and Manufacturer: Productivist helps bring together those with the tools and skill to make goods and the customers that need them. There has never been a successful smart marketplace, but that’s not stopping Productivist, as they hope to take advantage of technologies that finally allow for it.
- Works With a Range of Technologies: When it comes to versatility, Productivist is the best option out of any smart marketplace because it works with a wide range of different sectors. From biotech applications all the way to CNC machining, Productivist can handle it all.
- Smart Contract Improves Security: When you send out a smart contract on the Productivist network, you won’t have to worry about your data being compromised. Everything is on the blockchain, so it is transparent and you can keep track of transactions and everything else that both buyer and business would like to have available.
- Ambitious: When it comes to ICOs, there are always those select few that tend to get overambitious and collapse under the weight of their (and their investors’) expectations. While we don’t want to say that Productivist is one of them, their goal seems like a massive undertaking. Investing in this ICO isn’t necessarily risky, but we look forward to seeing this technology in action.