What is Repux?
Repux wants to create a marketplace for data. They want to create a blockchain-based platform that connects groups who collect and store data, with people who need data to build their companies and who are looking to purchase data. There are big companies that are generating tons of data, but no uses for it.
Repux also provides a great way for artificial intelligence to grow exponentially. Artificial intelligence requires lots of data to learn, the more data that can be given an to an artificial intelligence, the quicker it can learn. This is very important for companies who want to create artificial intelligence structures that have real-world uses and that are actually helpful to individuals.
- Decentralized Data: Anybody, anywhere can buy and sell the data that they need.
- Teaching AI’s: Repux would be able to provide AI developers with the data that they need to make smart AI’s.
- Empowering Entrepreneurs: Repux wants to give new businesses access to the data that they need to create innovative new products.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Repux solves the issue of wasted data. There are these gigantic companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, television and cellular networks that have entire buildings devoted to storing data. They have information on the population, their preferences, the things that they do and don’t want to buy, their personal opinions, and the list could go on.
This data is incredibly valuable for any start-up business. Armed with the knowledge of public opinion, a company can tailor-make a product designed specifically for those people. One of the greatest problems that entrepreneurs have in today’s age is that they don’t know what type of business to start. Many more have a good idea but don’t know how to execute it or how to market it. If they had the right data, they would be able to see the bigger picture and create a truly great product.
Unfortunately, these large companies have very few outlets where they can sell this data, and buyers have very few outlets where they can purchase the information that they need. With the Redux Protocol, large companies could sort their data, and then sell it to other
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: BTC, ETH, USD (wire transfer)
- Soft Cap: 1,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: 33,100,000 USD
- Price: 1 REPUX = 0.20 USD
- Website: https://repux.io
- Whitepaper: https://repux.io/white-paper.html
- Telegram: https://t.me/repuxicoEN
- ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613666.new
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Well Recommended: These guys come well-recommended by Harvard business review and The Economist.
- Innovative Product: Repux can solve real-world problems by selling data to small businesses.
- Decentralized Marketplace: Right now there are a few large groups who hold a monopoly on all data. Repux can put the power back in the hands of the people.
- No Future Goals: According to their Roadmap they have no further plans for 2018 and 2019
- Sizing Issues: Are they really going to be able to grow the way that they say are?