What is RoleCoin?
RoleCoin is a token which will work directly with the organization’s STEAMRole application. This application focuses on helping users to develop valuable Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math skills for which there is a serious need in the job market. Larger charitable organizations or tech companies will “fund” a student on the STEAMRole application with RoleCoins.
These RoleCoins can be used by the student to gain access to specialized learning tools and resources. They will also be able to gain more RoleCoins through completing tasks and performing well on tests and quizzes. As they progress through their learning, their sponsor will be able to track their data and keep them on record for hiring purposes in the future.
In addition to helping with the training and hiring process, users of STEAMRole will also be able to network with each other as well as with educators and potential role models. This can greatly help with education and shows students just how many opportunities that they have with a STEM career.
- Proof of Progress: By rewarding students with RoleCoins for completing exercises and activities on the STEAMRole application, sponsors will be able to track the student’s progress and identify them as a potential asset or future hire.
- STEAMRole Application: The STEAMRole application, already available in its Beta version, is an intuitive social network that is designed around educating users in the science, technology, engineering, arts, and math.
- Connecting Talent With Jobs: Partners on the STEAMRole network will be able to view user profiles and send them job offers. Users’ accounts will show off their skillset and projects which they’ve completed.
What Issue Does it Solve?
In recent years, there has been a huge gap in the STEM fields. Jobs which require advanced education in these areas are in desperate need of fresh talent, and they are willing to pay for it. The STEAMRole platform along with RoleCoin tokens is designed to educate the next generation of professionals, connect them with the resources that they need, and eventually put them into jobs.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://rolecoin.steamrole.org/
- Whitepaper: https://app.hubspot.com/documents/3804539/view/15306937?accessId=1a248b
- Token name: ROLE
- Token Sale: June 15th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH
- 1 ROLE = $0.10 USD
- Hardcap: 350,000,000 ROLE
- Softcap: 50,000,000 ROLE
- Available to all countries
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- RoleCoin provides a way to track students’ learning through proof of progress
- The platform seeks to educate the next generation and provide them with STEM jobs
- It allows large companies and organizations to “sponsor” students’ learning
- As with any app, success will only come with mass-adoption
EVO is filling the gap of self-development. They are creating a platform in which all of their users will be able to maximize their productivity and be able to stay on-track with their life goals, whatever they may be. It will be a mutually beneficial environment where users will get the free tools and services that they need, and where advertisers get the targeted marketing opportunity that they need. In late 2018, they plan to have a fully-functional desktop version of the application, followed by smartphone applications in mid-late 2019.