What is Safinus?
A couple of years ago, almost nobody knew about cryptocurrency. Blockchain and crypto were just terms that were thrown around by a few computer geeks who were experimenting with the latest and greatest new technology.
In recent years, however, the marketplace has changed. The general public has been drawn in by the promises of fast cash and the international lifestyle of the suave crypto investor. The only problem is that aside from Coinbase, there aren’t any platforms that are user-friendly and allow your average investor to put their money into ICO’s and other small cryptocurrencies.
Safinus is here to change that. They provide a revolutionary new platform that’s incredibly user-friendly and encourages networking between newbie investors and experienced veterans in the field. They even offer joint portfolios, which allow the inexperienced investor to throw their money into the same pot as the serious investor in hopes of gaining a small return.
- Access To Experienced Investors: For the beginner, crypto investing can be an overwhelming world to step into for the first time. They can be misled by false advertisement, and make poor investment choices. Having access to the advice and portfolios of experienced investors can make all the difference in their knowledge.
- An Easy-To-Use Platform: The internet desperately needs a crypto investing platform that’s intuitive and easy-to-use. Safinus is hoping to provide one of the best on the market.
- Joint-Portfolios: Safinus will allow small-time investors to pool their money with the more experienced investors in the community. This can allow them to get into investment pools and make money from ICO’s which they would otherwise be excluded from.
What Issue Does it Solve?
The goal of Safinus is to make the world of cryptocurrency investment more accessible. Through their easy-to-use platform, access to token data, and providing the ability for the small investors to network with the big investors, they can achieve this.
With hundreds of new crypto tokens being released each year, it can be overwhelming for new investors. They will often make poor investments based on incorrect knowledge and assumptions, lose a lot of money, and never touch the market again.
By allowing cross-level networking and joint-portfolios, it allows both the beginner to make wiser investments, and allows the experienced to raise more money for their investment pool, thus gaining them more perks and higher returns.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://www.safinus.com/
- Whitepaper: https://www.safinus.com/whitepaper/
- Token name: SAF
- Platform: ERC20
- Crowdsale: May 2nd – June 2nd
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
- 1 SAF = $1.00
- Hardcap: 16,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 37,000,000 SAF
- Banned Countries: USA and Singapore
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Cross-level networking
- The promise of automation tools
- Simplifies investment for the masses
- Pre-Sale sold out
- Beta version still hasn’t been released
- The project isn’t expected to be fully rolling until 2019