What is Sandblock?
In the recent years, customers and businesses have grown increasingly distant from each other. Brand loyalty isn’t as important as it once, people don’t have the same trust in the brands that they shop with, and this is becoming a problem.
Sandblock wants to reconnect brands with their customers using cryptocurrency. Users on the network would be able to interact with their choice brands by playing games, giving feedback, and writing reviews. In exchange for this interaction, they would be rewarded with cryptocurrency.
- Find New Brands: Sandblock plans to provide a large social network on which users can interact, trade tokens and learn about new brands. It provides a way for local companies to gain international recognition.
- Get Paid To Play: Users on the network will get paid in cryptocurrency to play brand-related games online.
- Better Than Coupons: People have stopped using coupons as much. They prefer monetary compensation for their shopping and loyalty. Sandblock provides this.
What Issue Does it Solve?
With brands getting larger every day, the gap between them and their customers is increasing exponentially. Consumers no longer put the same amount of trust into the companies that they grew up shopping with every day.
Mostly, this is due to the fact that coupons and rewards aren’t as good as they used to be. It also has to do with the fact that customers feel like large brands are just using them for their money.
Sandblock plans to bridge this gap with their cryptocurrency network. Consumers will be able to interact with the brands that they shop with and be rewarded with crypto tokens. These consumers will develop a stronger relationship with their brands, and the brands will better understand the needs and wants of their customers.
Token Sale Information
- Whitepaper: https://sandblock.io/whitepaper/en
- ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254884
- Accepts: BTC, ETH, VISA, MasterCard
- Token name: SAT
- SAT Tokens for sale: 8,000,000
- 1 ETH = 3750 SAT
- Soft Cap: none
- Hard Cap: $8 million
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Anybody Can Use It: This is a service that almost anybody could use. As long as they know how to use a smartphone, they can log into the app, play a couple of quick games, and make money.
- ERC-20 Protocol: Sandblock runs on the Ethereum blockchain network which is proven to be both secure and efficient.
- Class-A Team: Sandblock has a great team of developers, marketers, and designers.
- You Might Have To Wait: The application isn’t set to release until the second quarter of 2018 and will initially be partnered with only 500 shops. However, by the end of 2018, they plan to partner with 10,000 shops.
Sandblock has a great business model that’s directed at solving a problem with physical brands. They aren’t just another company offering a wallet and are working hard to solve a real problem. If their application is successful, and they can gain market traction with their prospected 10,000+ shops, then there’s no reason why Sandblock doesn’t have the chance at having a large user base and increased token value by early 2019.