What is Scavenger Hunt Token?
Since technology has evolved, people have started to live more sedentary lives. This means that they go out less, interact with fewer people, and spend time on their video game consoles, phones, TV, and headsets.
Scavenger Hunt Token solves this problem by giving users the ability to interact with others while rewarding them financially. Users can obtain free crypto tokens when using Scavenger Hunt Token when they find them in various locations outside.
There are approximately 20,450,880,000 ST tokens that are hidden in the world for users to find. The coins are hidden via an algorithm that uses a preconfigured contract key and a one-way activation key that’s based on the GPS location.
Responsive and Dynamic: ST token uses the latest web technology and can be used on a smartphone or a tablet. Their backend uses Node.JS that communicates with the ETH network directly. This allows for any web browser to access the ST without needing to use additional plugins like Meta Mask.
ERC 20 Compliant: Scavenger Hunt Tokens are completely ERC 20 compliant. This means that users can buy, sell, trade the tokens with Ethereum users. You can add them to exchanges where you can trade with them!
Secure: Scavenger Hunt’s system is created to keep your tokens and ETH safe. It does this by not storing the wallet encryption password. The wallet data is fully encrypted before it even reaches the database. It only uses your key to unlock it. As a result, users can safely use the platform without the risk of their data being stolen.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: N/A
- Token Sale: 250 SHT tokens for 0.001 ETH
- Dates: May 1st – June 30th, 2018
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
- App Included: Scavenger Hunt Token does have an app where users can start searching around for tokens. As time progresses, we’ll be able to see this app become more widely used.
- 3 Smart Contracts: This platform has over 3 smart contracts which are used to store all SHT data and events on the blockchain: (SHT1: 0x77f07B4831113143C24dd651a682c001D9d7E3b4, SHT2: 0x8376fa08a88B649FB9e506574ED1754c09A79e09, SHT3: 0x66bDcF4FE81029F8CC053ef7944e2EeE2B4C2F53).
- No Whitepaper: Scavenger Hunt Token has stated on their website that they don’t have a whitepaper available. While their reasoning behind this is so that they can develop the application, the lack of a white paper will turn some investors away.
- Financial Information: SHT doesn’t have a direct fundraising goal, soft cap, or a hard cap and it can be difficult to determine what the project’s token goals are.
- Team Availability: On the site, it only displays the CEO (Julien Moorrees) of the project. This might lower its credibility for some investors that want to fund a project with a full team.