What is Selfllery?
Selfllery wants to provide a way for people to monetize their visual content (aka pictures). They are seeking a way to create a platform which will give people an incentive to post good content. Think of a program that’s like Instagram, but powered by blockchain technology. Their program runs on Ethereum, and all tokens are ERC-20 compliant.
Selfllery was created by a professional photographer named Vadim Onishchenko. As a photographer, he realized just how much he and his friends were posting digital photos and videos online. Vadim wanted to make money off of the photos that he was posting every single day.
Every time you post photos to your account and get “liked” by other users, then you receive tokens. Users can participate in photo competitions to gain extra tokens, and can even sell their rights to their pictures in return for tokens. Imagine combining Instagram, Paypal, and your favorite stock photo website all into one, and the result is Selfllery.
- Based on Ethereum: The Ethereum blockchain is fast, reliable, and is easy to scale.
- Give to charity: Selfllery allows users to set up photo events for charities. This encourages their friends to like their pictures which then deposits tokens directly into a charity fund of their choice.
- Get paid to post: The Selfllery platform encourages users to post quality content so that they can get paid.
What Issue Does it Solve?
The problem with most image sharing websites is that they are clogged with irrelevant content that people don’t care about seeing. Selfllery wants to incentivize users to post high-quality content so that they can get paid in return.
It also gives good photographers a chance to share their work with the entire world regardless of where they are. Selfllery allows hidden talent to be found. Anybody with a camera anywhere in the world can share their view of the world to a decentralized community of users.
Token Sale Information
- Token: YOU
- 1 YOU = 0.001 ETH
- YOU token price: 1 YOU = 0.001 ETH
- Soft Cap: 10,000 ETH
- Hard Cap: 55,000 ETH
- Minimum purchase amount: 0.1 ETH
- Website: https://tge.selfllery.com/
- Whitepaper: https://selfllery.com/wp/selfllery_whitepaper_en.pdf
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Monetization: Selfllery allows every user to make money just by posting pictures online.
- Charity: Selfllery makes it easy to set up special charity photo events.
- Easy to adopt: People are so used to using popular image sharing sites like Instagram, that they will be easily able to switch over to using a program like Selfllery.
- Marketing: They have a really great product, that can be easily adapted by the masses. However they have done little in the way of promoting it.
- Limited Roadmap: Selfllery’s roadmap for the remainder of 2018 and going into 2019 is nonexistent. This can turn investors away, and shows that the company is unsure of their ability to progress.
Selfllery has a great idea for a product. They are bringing blockchain technology to the masses. Almost everybody who has a smartphone already takes pictures and posts them on social media. By incentivizing them to do what they’re already used to doing and paying them for it, Selfllery can promote widespread usage and adoption of their program.