What is Sharder?
Sharder works to decentralize the cloud data storage system. It does this by creating a permanent, efficient, decentralized, and secure sharing network where users can share their storage space for Sharder tokens.
Sharder’s network is autonomous and decentralized. This means that the user data is placed in nodes that stays on online. Not only can the users obtain complete control over their data, but they don’t have to worry about losing data because of technical malfunctions.
- Data Security: Clients have their data encrypted offline to ensure that the data is protected. According to its security network, Sharder helps in decentralized storage, automatic data fragmentation, and multiple backup options
- Bean Box Machine: It’s no longer a long miner arms race. With Bean Box Machine, miners can enter without wasting processing power, storage space, and storage and mining machines using Sharder box can gain storage, mining, and triple the income.
- Credit Model: The original Sharder-KEYPAIR and Sharder-UTXO ensure that the data must be used or accessible by organizations or other users in the event of a credit issue. This leads to absolute privacy and protection from long-term issues.
- Cross Chain Sharing Economy: Sharder is the first storage protocol cross chain development to create a shared ecology. Users have idle storage access which is used to provide space in exchange for compensation. Sharder relies on a free trade market where users can create open, fair and free data. This keeps the pricing rights back to the user and enhances market supply demand.
- Strong Network: Permanent storage, unlimited expansion and the system never shuts down. Sharder increases space utilization and reduces the number of duplicate backups. This ensures that over 99% of the data gathered is available.
What Issue Does it Solve?
As of now, cloud storage data has the following issues:
- Slow User Experience
- Lack of Security
- Additional costs
- Data is non-permanent
- Limited Storage Space
Sharder Protocol uses a mixture of Sharder-KEYPAIR and Sharder-UTXO original technology to ensure that your data isn’t accessed without having the right user credentials. It also employs offline data sharing and data encryption to ensure that the network remains private.
Subscribers who use their idle storage space on Sharder’s network will be rewarded with Sharder tokens. The tokens can be used to on exchange markets or sold on its One Fair Market. This gives users the incentive to donate their extra storage space on the network.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- Total Token Supply: 500,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 250,000,000
- Coin Price: 1 SS = .0357 USD
- ICO Sale Date: February 23rd, 2018 – March 23rd, 2018
- Website: https://sharder.org
- Whitepaper: https://oss.sharder.org/sharder/whitepaper/sharder-whitepaper-v1.0-en.pdf
Disclaimer: We only write for educational purposes. Don’t take this content as investment advice and do so at your own risk.
- Decentralized Storage: Your storage is backed by Sharder’s P2P network. This allows your storage to be encrypted by blockchain technology and safe from data breaches.
- User Incentive: For donating your stored data, you can obtain Sharder tokens which can be exchanged for fiat money or other services.
- Competitive Advantage: Sharder is not only decentralized, but users are also given the ability to share storage and conduct private file transactions on the network.
- Legality: Sharder is legal in China, but is not legal in the US or other major countries.
- Limited Advisor Information: The site shows no information about advisors assisting Sharder on their project plans.
We believe that this ICO has a lot of potential to become something more as time progresses. Only time will tell, and we can only hope that it does well against the competition. Look into it if you want a more responsive and reliable way to store your important files and data.