How Does SleekPlay Work?
Are you growing tired of ads all over your favorite content services on the internet? Let’s just say there’s a reason that so many people use ad-blocking software. Luckily, SleekPlay is here with a way to revolutionize the system of content monetization that is used for things like movies, music, and even games.
Using a system in which the user gets rewarded for enjoying the content and the developer gets their cut (both in the SKP currency), everyone comes out a winner. As the blockchain uses the power of your device to allow for the monetization of content, you will be provided a relatively seamless experience.
What Problems Does it Solve?
- Predatory and Anti-Consumer Content Practices: As the internet grows, companies are increasing their stranglehold on what used to be a vast and unclaimed frontier. With what is essentially the regulation of the internet, companies have earned more power than ever, and they can leverage that against users. This is often seen on Youtube with copyright strikes on fair use content.
- Provides the User With an Incentive Other than the Content: While most people would be willing to watch a video that interests them for free, why not reward someone for doing something that they enjoy? Being able to earn SKP from using SleekPlay is a crucial aspect of the system.
- Website: Here
- White Paper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: Soft Cap: 350 ETH/25 BTC Hard Cap: 5000 ETH/340 BTC
- Accepted Tokens: ETH, BTC
Bountyhive username: thetechinsider
Disclaimer: The information on this post was made for educational purposes only. If you do plan on investing in ICOs, then do so at your own risk.
- Incentivizes Use of the Platform: Since users receive tokens for enjoying their favorite entertainment, SleekPlay is a way for both the consumer and the content creator to enjoy the experience more. Instead of making money off of you in ways that hamper your experience, SleekPlay uses a more organic monetization model.
- No Ads: One of the first things that you will notice about SleekPlay, if you are coming from any other content management service is that there are no ads. While some people don’t mind ads, others find them detracting to the user experience, and they won’t need to be present in SleekPlay.
- Simple Interface: While there is still a lot of work to be accomplished, the developers envision a UI that is slick and easy to use. A friendlier interface for the user means less frustration for you, in the end.
- A Focus on the Mobile Aspect: SleekPlay looks to capture the mobile market first and foremost, which means that you may not be able to get full functionality out of it if you prefer to use a computer. While it will still work, SleekPlay won’t be running on its intended platform.
When trying to find the right ICO, you don’t only want something that looks reliable; you also want something that will grab people’s attention. SleekPlay is impressive, and we are interested in seeing how it progresses as they begin their funding campaign.