What is Smart Node?
Smart Node is an ERC-20 token that uses Ethereum’s blockchain and functions similar to dash. On this platform, the smart nodes represent an investment platform that’s cryptocurrency based. Inside this platform, each of the investments is operated with Masternodes.
Users get to place their token on all forms of ETH wallets; this includes Myetherwallet and Mist and transactions are as short as 14 seconds. These profit margins will vary based on how many STM coins a person invests. When you obtain STM coins, you’re able to participate on their network actively and start earning immediately.
Smart Node’s value is determined based on how much SMT coins you own. Basically, the more coins you own, the more profit you’ll obtain. Here are the levels of profits you’ll obtain when you invest in SMT coin.
Each 3,000 SMT tokens you own, you’ll gain 30% monthly profits.
- 4,500 SMT gives you 50% of the total monthly profits.
- 6,000 SMT is 75% of the token’s monthly gains earned.
- 7,500 SMT you’ll obtain 90% of the monthly profits.
What Issue Does it Solve?
The main issue most new investors tend to face is obtaining profits. This can stem from their inexperience in crypto trading, their lack of patience, or just because of the volatile nature of the crypto market.
Smart Node attempts to solve this through blockchain technology and their native currency. It’s similar to the mechanics of Dash coin where the user obtains profits through setting up a Master Node in their wallet.
However, creating a Master Node wallet is time-consuming, and difficult for those who are inexperienced. With Smart Node, users can obtain a master node wallet without having to waste time, making it easier for them to obtain long-term profits.
Token Sale Information
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read (Downloaded from the site’s menu bar)
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- Soft Cap: 1,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: 10,000,000 USD
Disclaimer: All of the information on this post is to educate our readers. Invest in an ICO using your own risk.
- Automatic Profits: When using Smart Node, you’ll gain profits automatically without having to rely on complex trading strategies.
- Security: With Smart Node, you can obtain portfolio security in the event that any cryptocurrency defaults or lowers in value.
- Monthly Incentive: The more coins that you obtain, the greater share of profits you’ll get when using Smart Node.
- Verifiability: How does Smart Node ensure that each of their users obtains profits once the month is completed?
- No MVP: Smart Node doesn’t have an alpha or beta testing version of their product. This makes it harder for users to see if they obtain any long-term profits.
- Profit Uncertainty: We would like to see how much profits Smart Node makes before calling it a reliable ICO.
Overall, Smart Node has a good purpose, but we are unsure if its able to fully deliver what it promises. However, their information is more detailed than competing ICOs, which gives it a chance to become something more as it develops. It’s a medium risk ICO and should be thoroughly researched before partaking in it.