What is Socifi?
Socifi is a pre-existing company that already provides free WiFi to people all over the world. Now they want to create decentralized, blockchain-based marketplace for large companies to provide free cellular data to users.
They are able to provide this by connecting large companies to individuals who cannot afford or do not wish to pay the exorbitant cost of cellular data. Large companies such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Uber, and Microsoft are willing to pay to provide free data to these individuals in return for free advertising.
Users will be able to download the Socifi app onto their smartphone and interact with these large companies. These companies will all be competing for the user’s attention and trying to offer them the best deal. They will be able to fill out user surveys, watch advertisements and consume media in return for free data paid for by the company
- Advertisement: Socifi provides a new outlet for large companies to connect with their consumers. These companies will now have the ability to build up a positive association of providing free data to their consumers, which is far more powerful than just another billboard.
- Data for everybody: This service has the potential to bring data and internet access even to unprivileged regions.
- Tried and tested: Socifi has already provided free WiFi to over 50 million users in 67 different countries around the globe. Now they want to bring free cellular data to these same people.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Traditionally, access to cellular data has always been viewed as something for the affluent. In first-world countries, we tend to take it for granted that everybody has some amount of cellular data that they can use to browse the internet, send and receive messages, and check social media with. However, in other countries, this simply isn’t the case.
Often there are no towers and no signals in place, to begin with. Even if people in second and third-world countries could afford cellular data, they would have no way to access it. Smartphones, however, are cheaper than ever. Most people can get a decent working smartphone for less than $100.
Socifi is opening a new door for large global companies to pay for these underprivileged people’s cellular data, and in return get free advertising. These global companies will compete for user attention and contribute to the building of cellular towers all over the world. In the face of their consumers, they will become almost angelic, and their reputation will soar. It’s a win-win scenario for both parties.
Token Sale Information
- Tokens accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC
- Token name: GIF
- Hard cap: $ 47,900,846
- Total supply of GIF: 5,000,000,000
- 5,053.43 GIF = $100
- Website: https://gif.network
- Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16wHRja8doNNVhWRElYRmxKWkk/view
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Proven Concept: Socifi has already been around for years and has a large company with a proven track record.
- Big Backers: Socifi has existing partnerships with some of the biggest companies in the world such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and Uber.
- Long Process: It could potentially take several years for the appropriate cellular towers to be put in place and the data network to begin being used.