What is Sponsy?
Sponsy is an online trading platform that allows businesses and individuals to link up and form sponsorship contracts. Today, sponsorship is hard to attain if you aren’t a celebrity and is hard to give if you’re not a large, well-known company. Sponsy wants to change that.
Users will create an account either seeking out a sponsor or seeking to give sponsorship. These two parties will then be able to connect with each other and decide on a mutually beneficial arrangement. Sponsy will take a small finders fee from any profits made, and both parties will have what they want.
- Advertisement: Sponsorship is one of the best ways to advertise your small business. If you can get your hats on a baseball field or your logo on somebody’s motorcycle, then your brand awareness can increase significantly.
- Lower Fees: Traditional sponsorship agencies charge astronomical fees that are sometimes up to 40%. Sponsy only charges a 15% fee.
- Get Sponsored: Whether you’re a visionary, athlete, or musician, one of the biggest things you can do for your career is to get sponsored. With Sponsy you don’t have to be a rockstar or racecar driver.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Sponsorship is one of the most important things that businesses can do to increase their brand awareness. Startup companies, athletes, and anybody going out on their own need sponsorship to be able to afford their upkeep costs. However, today this seems to be mostly limited to large brands and even bigger individuals. Unless you own a Formula-1 racetrack or play basketball in the NBA, it’s hard to get sponsored, and unless you own a multimillion dollar company, it’s hard to find somebody to sponsor.
Sponsy wants to bring these two groups together and allow small businesses to sponsor small groups or individuals. They’re going to make it possible for the small law office to sponsor the local club baseball team. Finding and giving sponsorship will be made easier than ever, and far cheaper than going to a sponsorship agency.
Token Sale Information
- Whitepaper: https://www.sponsy.org/sponsy_wp_en.pdf
- Token name: SPS
- Total SPS to be sold: 23,700,000
- Soft Cap: none
- Hard Cap: $14 million
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Opens Up New Possibilities For Advertisers: Sponsy is making it easy for small businesses to advertise themselves through charity.
- Low Fees: Sponsy only takes a fraction of the fees that normal sponsorship agencies take.
- Existing App: Sponsy already has their flagship app listed on the Apple App Store. This shows that they have a legitimate product and the support of the public.
- None: Sponsy has a great business model, a functional application, and is set to take over the market.