What is Talao?
Talao stands for Talent Autonomous Organization. Their platform aims to connect high-profile freelancers with the work that they need. What makes Talao so unique is that they aren’t another money trap for inexperienced freelancers. Many of the most popular freelancing sites online today are subscription-based and require talent to pay if they want to search for work.
The best talent knows their skillset. They don’t want to have to jump through hoops and hurdles and pay the middleman subscription fees to find work. Instead, they would rather have direct contact with their clients and handle things on a far more professional basis.
- Keep Your Data Secure: Each Talao user will be able to store their personal data and files within a locked “safe” that only they can open with their unique Talao key. This prevents hacks from others who would seek to steal freelancer work and information, and use it as their own.
- Sponsor Other Freelancers: The best freelancers know that they can’t take on every job that comes their way. That’s why Talao created a sponsorship program that allows talent to recommend other people who may be better suited for the job at hand. You will be listed as that person’s sponsor which may help them get the job.
- Talent Controls The Platform: Talao didn’t want to create another platform that was governed by the middleman. The Freelancers use their TALAO tokens to influence decisions and make votes about how they want the future of the platform to look like.
What Issue Does it Solve?
In the freelance market today, there is a lot of skilled talent that goes unused simply because they don’t wish to pay outrageous subscription fees to market themselves or apply to jobs. Instead, they make use of to other methods. The freelance sites today are mainly laden with low or intermediate-level talent who are paying way more than they should and getting jobs that they aren’t qualified for. Talao is seeking to fix this by putting power in the hands of the most skilled workers.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://ico.talao.io/
- Whitepaper: http://ico.talao.io/wp-content/uploads/dlm_uploads/2018/03/Talao.io-White-Paper-V-1.0.pdf
- Token name: TALAO
- Pre-ICO Token Sale: May 20th – May 27th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH
- 1 TALAO = $0.65
- Hardcap: $20,000,000 USD
- Softcap: $5,000,000
- Banned countries: USA
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Gives skilled freelancers a great platform to find work
- Provides businesses with a way to find high-quality skilled labor
- Sponsorship program builds a reputation of trust among community members
- It will require a lot of marketing work to reach out the necessary freelancers and businesses needed to create a thriving community.
Talao is the first of its kind. They fix the problem that most people dislike about popular freelancing websites, and offer a platform that seeks on drawing high-quality talent and jobs that are worthy of it. They have their work cut out for them as far as marketing goes, but if everything goes according to plan and they stick to their roadmap, then they are set to be a very good ICO later this year.