What is Talent Snap?
Talent Snap is a project made to correct the problems made within the hiring industry. For instance, it’s currently difficult for new employees to obtain a job through the traditional hiring process.
Current centralized AI hiring methods are considered unfair to most applicants. They limit human potential by making decisions on personal data you wouldn’t want to be disclosed. A centralized and open gap leads to more racial discrepancies and gender gaps. All of these issues lead to lower opportunities and lesser salaries. discrepancies
Talent Snap solves this problem through the use of blockchain technology. It believes that by decentralizing data and giving users three layers of protection: Blockchain Layer (protects the data and keeps it encrypted), AI layer (automates the hiring process) and the Web Layer (Creates a platform to use Talent Snap’s features).
- Data Free Predictor: This module takes in one person’s data and predicts if they are a good fit or not. Since its decentralized, this model doesn’t store important information on users.
- Data Dependent Blocker: A blocker is used to store the data of the candidates. And it can be used to measure their results based on a specific search query
- Decentralized Control: When using TalentSnap, you have complete control over who views and shares your data. Due to its decentralized nature, Talent Snap gives you the ability to use your data to improve the hiring process.
- Transparency: Users who use Talent Snap’s platform can verify how Blockchain has been appending for over time. Traditional databases run off the CRUD model (Create, Read, Update, or Delete). Talent Snap’s blockchain is created to be an append-only structure. This means that users can only add more data. You can only add more data by adding the new data as a form of additional blocks. All of the previous data is stored and can’t be altered.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: 2,000 ETH (Soft cap) – 40,000 ETH (Hard cap)
- Price: 1 TSC = .01 USD
Bounty0x username: thetechinsiderorg
- Storage Nodes: Miners like Datum because of its efficient mining nodes. Miners that run storage nodes and provides low latency data access are rewarded in DAT tokens.
- Marketplace: Datum’s marketplace allows users to sell their data to trusted entities or share it selectively. Since the data is protected by blockchain technology, its unable to be destroyed by third-party users or hackers.
- Team Experience: Datum is backed by a team with over 80 years experience creating large-scale management and data processing systems. The company is based in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Switzerland.
- Country Restrictions: How will Datum become accepted in western countries such as the US and the UK? If it’s able to achieve global adaptation, then the project is a complete success.
- Data Value: The value of the user’s data is based on the price of DAT. What happens if it drops? Datum’s user data system is an innovative option, but it needs to find out how to prevent the user’s value from decreasing.
To conclude, we believe that Talent Snap is a very interesting project. If it’s successful, it can help thousands of people be properly chosen for a job. Conclusively, we wish success for this project and its goal for the future.