How Does Toor Coin Work?
Toor Coin is an ICO project that’s focused on helping users receive better travel recommendations. While there are some travel platforms out there, most of them don’t have the information needed to help users actually “live” in their new destination.
Fortunately, Toor Coin plans on created 3 Use Cases which increases as it progresses through its roadmap. The first use case through using its Toorister forum. The forum will be used to gather information on user’s travel activities and the local cultural norms of each location. Toor Coin uses this information to create an authentic app that gives you complete information on your destination.
The second use case refers to its Travel Marketplace. The travel marketplace will create a centralized platform where travel agents, and other third parties can sell local activities, tours, and attractions (in exchange for Toor Coin). This creates a strong economy where everyone benefits due to the ability to “tip” other users for their service.
The last use case for Hotel, Holiday, and Airline Rental Bookings. Once Toorcoin receives a large community and a strong framework of payments, it will start to open up a booking app for these itineraries. This gives a safe, and efficient booking platform that also uses blockchain to keep their information private.
What Problem Does it Solve?
Toor Coin is used to help revolutionize the travel industry. Technology has helped the industry grow rapidly, but there are still a few issues present. Here are some opportunities that ToorCoin plans to address:
- While there is a lot of information about traveling, there isn’t a centralized place to buy tickets and experience and activities that have user recommendations before reaching that destination.
- When a tourist area starts to increase in popularity, the tourist traps start to grow in proportion. This gives a poor representation of the quality of tourist experiences depending on their targeted audience.
- Holiday Itinerary Quality: Rather than leaving this to chance, holiday goers need a verified and planned system that gives them more details.
Toor Coin uses blockchain so that it can create a platform where traveling is democratized. The platform solves the problem by using their native currency as a way to reward people who use their platform. The more a user holds onto Toor Coin, the more they are rewarded for contributing to the community.
- Website: View
- Wallpaper: Read
- Maximum Token Supply: 100,000,000 TMC
- Fundraising Goal: $1.5 Million (Softcap) – $4.5 Million (Hardcap)
Bounty0x profile: jeremycole
Disclaimer: This post was made for informational purposes only. Invest in ICOs at your own risk.
- Token Utilization: We think that Toor Coin’s weekly reward system is a great way to keep users onto their platform.
- Unique Concept: Toor Coin is one of the few travel-based ICOs out there. This means that it might not face heavy competition once it launches.
- Slow Roadmap: For those getting involved, it will take up to 2-3 years before Toor Coin creates their hotel booking feature. For short-term investors, this might not be an attractive option.
Toor Coin is great for those who like to travel frequently. Not only does it help you find interesting travel locations, but also gives you accurate user recommendations to help create an interesting experience.