With over 1.2 billion travelers and over $2.3 trillion in annual sales, the travel market is at a digital tipping point – with most of its success coming from online sources. Because of this, the travel industry is a great candidate for blockchain based solutions.
Traveler is an ICO project that was made to solve problems within the travel industry. For instance, large travel companies such as Expedia and Orbitz have an established system, but the costs can be expensive for most users. Travel agencies are viewed as the “middlemen,” and their high fees have made it difficult for some people to travel.
However, Traveler solves this problem through the use of asset distribution. Each member will have the power to decide what data they want to share, who they share it with, and if their data can be viewed by the public.
To ensure that the data is transparent and reduce costs for issues, the ecosystem provides a modular multi-chain design that matches their requirements to the ecosystem. The blockchains will operate across multiple member servers or via the cloud and will collect user data when they use this platform.
People will like Traveler because the project has additional travel features. For example, they are planning to release Business and First Class flight deals to help shoppers save at least 30% on costs. Thus, making it easier for you to travel on a budget and in style.
Features/Aspects of the ICO
- Token Wallet: Traveler has its own native wallet which is used to conduct transactions on the platform. This makes it easier for users to buy and sell TVLR tokens safely.
- Increased Travel Funds: Since Traveler takes out the “middlemen” by reducing the cost of each trip. Users can receive more out of their travel with over 50% in savings.
- Spend Crypto on Traveling: You can use TVLR tokens and other accepted cryptocurrencies to purchase travel benefits and trips.
- Blockchain Based: Cloud-based travel platform with user data privately stored on the blockchain.
Bountyhive username: thetechinsider
- Secure Transactions: Both the travel transactions and the purchase of TVLR tokens are private and secure. This protects the user’s account information from third party and outside hackers.
- Team Transparency: Traveler has a dedicated team of eight members with over 30+ years experience within the travel industry.
- Increased Savings: Users who use Traveler’s platform receive around 20%-50% in savings. This helps them save their money and enjoy their trips.
- Website Interface: Some users complained about the website’s design. To find the white paper, you have to click the token sale link on the top of the screen.
We believe that Traveler is a great ICO for users who want a cheaper way to travel. With this platform, you can buy TVLR tokens and receive a better rate than traditional travel agencies. Thus, we’re excited to see Traveler’s success as the ICO grows.