What is TraXion?
TraXion aims to provide a dynamic environment to allow for the future use and integration of cryptocurrency into everyday society. They plan on doing this through several ways. The first is by providing a wallet to their users for safe crypto storage and easy payments. Then, they’ll be introducing blockchain solutions for businesses and networking, as well as the introduction of smart contracts for accountability and good trust.
This ICO wants to provide a fast and easy way of using crypto in daily life, whether it be to pay bills or to go shopping. The TraXion platform aims on doing this by creating a compliant network. One that encourages honesty, integrity, and speed in every transaction.
- TraXion Wallet: It’s not a safe idea to keep all of your assets within an exchange, and physical wallets can sometimes get lost. With the TraXion wallet, you’ll be able to safely store all of your tokens. In addition to storage, you’ll also be able to transfer your assets at zero-cost, which will save the average user a lot of money in the long run.
- TraXion Chain: TraXion wants to provide business solutions through blockchain. Many large companies have already begun to incorporate blockchain into their network for enhanced security and increased speed. TraXion wants to make this possible for smaller companies as well.
- TraXion Contract: TraXion wants to create a basis of trust between clients and users. This can easily be achieved through smart contracts. These smart contracts provide integrity between parties by solidifying transaction data and terms.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Have you ever wanted to pay for your meal with cryptocurrency? How about sending a cryptocurrency payment to your local power company for the electric bill? As it stands now, cryptocurrency still has quite a few risks and isn’t the most trustworthy form of payment.
TraXion wants to fix this by creating a platform and community that’s based on trust. They plan to do this through their smart contracts which provide clear and concise data about each transaction.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://traxion.tech/
- Whitepaper: https://traxion.tech/documents/Traxion%20Whitepaper.pdf
- Token name: TXN
- Platform: ERC20
- Token Sale: Begins May 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH
- 1 TXN = 0.001 ETH
- Hardcap: 100,000 ETH
- Total tokens: 500,000,000
- Tokens reserved for sale: 250,000,000
- Banned Countries: USA, China, Cuba, Sudan, Iran, North Korea
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Smart contracts
- Wallet which offers zero-cost transfers
- Plan to create blockchain solutions for small businesses
- Active in the crypto community and do regular meetups and speeches.
- No solid product available for testing yet
- Most features of their platform won’t be available till late 2019
TraXion is aiming to provide a way to make cryptocurrency viable as a day-to-day payment and trading method. Through their wallet, intuitive smart contracts, and by providing blockchain solutions to businesses, TraXion hopes to create a community and environment of trust around cryptocurrency. This will encourage the daily use of tokens in anything. This will open the door for increased lending, trading, and shopping in the future.