What is Uchit?
When you’re collaborating on a group project, there can often be a lot of confusion. “Did you get the files I sent you last night?” or “You forgot to send the update,” are common problems that collaborators run into. Everybody forgets things from time to time, and that is only made more evident when multiple people are working on the same project.
Uchit wants to create an organizational solution for this problem, and they plan on using blockchain security and by providing their users with a wide array of helpful tools. Uchit is also great for individuals seeking a partner. You can post your project or idea, and wait for potential collaborators to connect with you.
- Blockchain Security: Uchit uses the ERC20 protocol on the Ethereum blockchain which features advanced security encryption and is very hard to hack into. This means that all of the files and data shared between users on the Uchit network will be safe and secure.
- Find a Partner: If you’re an artist, coder, or musician, for instance, you may have a project that you could use some help on. Now, you can post your project and search for collaborators to help you create your dream.
- Stay Organized With Tools: Uchit plans on providing their users with plenty of tools to help them be more productive, stay creative, and make collaboration on projects easier than ever.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Uchit makes collaboration simple. If you go into any business or classroom, one of the things that you’ll hear the most complaints about are group projects. There’s always one person who forgets important details, or some files that get lost somewhere along the way. With Uchit, collaborators will be able to stay organized, and everybody will have a fast and efficient means of communicating and sharing data in one central location.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://www.uchit.info/
- Whitepaper: https://uchit.info/Uchit-Whitepaper.pdf
- Token name: UCHT
- Pre-ICO Token sale: May 1st – May 30th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH
- 1 ETH = 4,500 UCHT
- Hardcap: $50,000,000 USD
- Softcap: $5,000,000
- Available for all countries
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Productivity tools for collaborators
- Great for businesses, schools, and individuals
- Data is kept secure on the blockchain network
- There are already several existing collaboration platforms available so that they may have a high barrier to entry.
While there are already several major companies who support group collaboration, the world will always be in need of more productivity tools. Uchit has a good business model, and a solid idea that will help groups work more efficiently and individuals seek the help that they need. If they continue on the path that they’re on and stick to their roadmap, their project could become widely-used by early 2019.