What is Ultrashares?
Ultrashares is an online trading platform that guarantees its users constant profit through the ups and downs of the Ethereum network. One of the problems that are most often faced by crypto traders is that they invest at the wrong time and lose money shortly thereafter, or they fail to identify certain low points during which they should be investing.
Ultrashare was created by two individuals, Byunggu Yu and Junwhan Kim who both earned their Ph.D.’s in computer science and engineering from American universities. They wanted to use their knowledge to build a blockchain trading system that would make sure that people never lost money investing in Ethereum again.
Their solution is BTN’s or Blockchain Traded Notes. These notes are essentially micro-cryptocurrencies which fluctuate bi-directionally based off of whether Ethereum is going up or down. Depending on Ethereum’s current trends, investors can trade notes to make sure that they are always staying ahead of the game.
- Blockchain-Traded Note: Ultrashares uses two BTN’s; UET and DET. UET goes up when Ethereum is in a bull market, and DET goes up when Ethereum is in a bear market. That means that either way that Ethereum goes, you can have a backup plan with Ultrashares Blockchain-Traded Notes.
- Low-Price Trading: Ultrashares also promises fast transaction times when trading Eth, DET, and UET on their network. This will encourage users to trade more often, and help to maintain an active community.
- Multiply Your Profits: Using the graphical information provided by Ultrashares, users will be able to keep track of where Ethereum stands and trade their UET and DET notes accordingly. For users who are constantly watching the market, they will have an opportunity to multiply their profits, and essentially never lose money.
What Issue Does it Solve?
One of the biggest reasons why people aren’t investing in cryptocurrency more is that they are uncertain. They have heard of the tremendous gains that can be had, but they have also heard of the dramatic losses that have happened when things go wrong. Few people are willing to risk that much in an extremely volatile market.
Ultrashares things that the solution to this is BTN’s which go up or down depending on the Ethereum price. As long as investors watch the prices and trade their DET’s for UET’s at the right time, they will be able to stay on top of the game.
Token Sale Information
- Website: http://www.ultrashares.io/ICO/
- Whitepaper: http://www.ultrashares.io/ICO/#whitepaper
- Token name: CWS
- Token Sale: June 23rd – August 6th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC, LTC
- 1 CWS = $1 USD
- Hardcap: Not Announced
- Softcap: 2.6 million CWC
- Available to all countries
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- BTN’s prevent users from losing money
- Fast transaction times
- Fully-working product
- The team consists of only 2 people
- Some of the more technical aspects are still unclear
- The whitepaper is only 8-pages long