How Does Utrum Work?
If you have ever faced a problem with the crypto markets that could easily be solved by someone with just a little more knowledge than you, then it is likely that you will love Utrum. This ICO promises to create a thriving community in which all of its members can discuss the markets.
Of course, there is a little bit more to Utrum than that, as there are already plenty of sites where you can do the same thing. This ICO hopes to implement AI into the equation to further enhance the accuracy of their predictions, resulting in a potentially lucrative community of investors.
What Problem Does it Solve?
- Beginners Lacking Knowledge: Many people are scared away from the crypto market early on because they lose a large sum of money or things are too complicated. Utrum hopes to bring new investors into the fold by making things much more approachable to the average person.
- Lack of Cooperation in the Crypto Community: Utrum also hopes to bring together crypto investors so that they will stop feeling like they are opposed with each other. Everyone benefits when they are working together.
- Website: Here
- White Paper: Read
- Funding Goal: Soft Cap: 1 million USD Hard Cap: 5 million USD
- Accepted Token: KMD, BCH, BTC, LTC, DASH, ZEC
Disclaimer: The information on this post was made for educational purposes only. If you do plan on investing in ICOs, then do so at your own risk.
- Combines the Abilities of Analysts and AI: One of the best parts of Utrum is that they will use all resources at their disposal so that they can give you the best information possible. While others will rely solely on crowd wisdom, Utrum also takes full advantage of AI.
- Provides a Thriving Crypto Community: It can be challenging to find a one-stop shop for all of your crypto needs, or more specifically, a place where you can interact with other investors about a range of topics. If you want to be part of a community on the cutting edge, Utrum looks like a good choice.
- Also Includes a Knowledge Base: Instead of having to endure the trial by fire and potentially lose a few investments at the start, beginners will have access to a repertoire of pertinent cryptocurrency info. This will be available in the form of written guides as well as educational videos.
- Stiff Competition: While this is an excellent idea for an ICO, it is not the first time that it has been proposed. The difference between Utrum and many of its competitors is that they have a more refined experience for the end user, but only time will tell if that will allow them to dominate.