What are Valena and SVCoin?
Valena-SV is a large Russian company which manufactures high-quality lubricants. They date back to the early-1990’s when partners Dmitri Garkunov and Valentina Babel first experimented with oil additives to create a more efficient and protective lubricant for heavy machinery. They were successful and now have clients all over the globe. Their most notable clients are Boeing and RZD, the Russian state-owned railway.
Unlike many industrial companies, however, Valena-SV doesn’t want their company to crumble into the past. By embracing the latest blockchain technology, they hope to grow their brand even further and hope to own 10% of the world market of ‘Batch Additives’ by 2022.
Their goal is to use the blockchain to decentralize their data network and create a platform where their products can be purchased via SVCoin and guaranteed via smart contracts. By using SVCoin on the SVchain, they hope to reduce transaction costs between them, their customers, and distributors.
- High-Tech Lubricants: Valena-SV has some of the highest-rated industrial lubricants in the world. When Boeing first made the switch to Valena products, they saw 10 times less wear on engine parts. In addition, Valena-SV lubricants produce 3% less CO2 emissions and 6 times less sulfur.
- Pre-Existing Partners: Valena is already a global company and has pre-existing partners such as Boeing and the RZD. They don’t need to do massive amounts of PR for people to adopt their product, as their good reputation already speaks for itself.
- SVchain: The SVchain will be a platform where the company can interact with distributors and customers to quickly ship their product across the world. All payments will be made via the SVCoin and will be verified via smart contracts that guarantee both parties get their due.
What Issue Does it Solve?
One of the problems that large industrial companies face is scaling their business. The industry of lubricants and oil is a competitive market, and often the companies which have the best distribution and easiest means of payment are the ones who get the good contracts. Although Valena-SV already has a great line up of clients, they are ambitious and seek to grow even further throughout the world. They’re applying blockchain to an industrial market, and in doing so, hope to take their company to the next level.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://valena-svcoin.io/
- Whitepaper: https://valena-svcoin.io/Valena-White-Paper(eng).pdf
- Token name: SVCoin
- Token Sale: June 15th – July 15th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
- 1 SVC = $2.50 USD
- Hardcap: 50,000,000 SVC
- Softcap: 1,500,000 SVC
- Available to all countries
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- They have a great white paper that provides a thorough outline of their plans and product
- Valena-SV is a pre-existing company with global partners
- Valena-SV has been in business for over 10 years
- They have an innovative use for blockchain technology
- Valena-SV may face some hardship getting all of their clients to adopt blockchain technology
Valena-SV is a company with a proven track record of producing some of the best lubricants in the world. They’re not just another start-up looking for funding. This company has the means and resources to take the money raised from the crowdsale and achieve all of their goals. With pre-existing clients such as Boeing, the addition of the blockchain to their company network will greatly increase speed, transactional ease, and security.