Vertex Market provides an ecosystem and aftermarket platform to fill in gaps presented by the ICO rush. Unlike the common notion, Vertex isn’t a regular cryptocurrency exchange but is a market for the ICO tokens where users can invest in projects.
Based on its whitepaper, Vertex Market team will use its experience in Seed and Angie to identify most of the traits of the successful investors. The ICOs will be rated by Private Equity investors and analysts. So we’ll see this ICO protected by this system, as it shows projects on its platforms that have been researched and vetted for success.
The project’s objectives:
Under Vertex’s platform, all the ICO token investments through its native currency. ICOs that are successful via Vertex and incorporate the VTEX tokens on their purchase means. Vertex creates the foundation for investors of highly vetted projects that are sold at a fixed price. So you’ll have good projects to choose from when viewing this platform.
The main functions of Vertex’s platform include:
- ICO Listing
- ICOs review and rating by Vertex’s team of equity investors and analysts.
- Buying the Vertex tokens for user investments in other ICOs.
- Explaining and declaring the evaluation steps that every ICO takes to become fully certified.
- Provides the “Buy-In” functionality.
Projects that meet the basic requirements can inject funds into the ICO. By getting past the systems’ 6 step process. Vertex aims to be a standard within the industry.
- Project Incentives: Projects that meet the project’s requirements, will benefit from early funds that inject into the ICO. This will expose the project to a pool of users who have already completed the KYC process and has conducted user onboarding.
- Native Token Usage: Vertex Market uses the VTEX token to buy tokens from vetted ICOs. Users can buy these tokens and use them to sell them to other Vertex users or other crypto investors outside the platform.
- ICO Funding: Vertex gives ICO projects the ability to get funded. This means that there will be access to ICO funding by placing the project on Vertex’s platform.
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: 3,000,000 (Soft cap) – 44,700,000 (Hard cap)
- Tokens Available for Sale: $180,000,000
- Accepted Currencies: ETH, BTC
Bounty0x username: thetechinsiderorg
- Team Quality: Vertex team integrates their traditional investment knowledge into emerging experience in crypto markets.
- Disciplined ICO Vetting: Vertex comes with a 6-step process to check if the ICO is a scam or not. It will act as a multi-layered filter, to improve the quality of ICOs on their platform and make them appealing to new investors.
- Decentralized Funds Storage: Users keep their funds stored in their wallets. This allows all users to control their own security and protect it from attacks that others have suffered from.
- Scam Projects: How does Vertex deal with projects that are scams? We would like to see an example of Vertex handling negative ICO projects that were created.