What is Zebi?
Zebi is a blockchain based application that’s used to protect India’s large data. It’s founded, managed, and monitored by MIT, Oxford, Stanford, and IIT veterans from Silicon Valley and has experience with Microsoft, Uber, Google, Oracle, and Microsoft.
Zebi protects the data by creating a data exchange that works without human intervention. Since it doesn’t have scope for copying or manipulating sensitive information via unscrupulous insiders.
Due to its technology and vision, all of the data that’s being processed has a fast hash speed of 25,000 nodes across the globe. Because of its speed, you don’t have to worry about the network shutting down or experiencing downtime.
- Utility Records
- Employee Records
- Property Records
- High-Value Transaction Records
- Healthcare Records
As you can see, Zebi is used to protect anything that’s important to you. Through the use of blockchain, can rest assured that their data can’t be mined, brought, or sold by third parties who want to steal their information.
- Zebi Data Gateway: Connects the user’s Zebi Chained installations and assists data requester’s and individuals via a simple registration process. It facilitates instant data exchange through its use of API DaaS apps. Zebi does this by connecting users to its Zebi Chain.
- Zebi Chain: This is a lightweight satellite application installed at multiple Data Providers premises in order to create an immunity based blockchain ledger. There is a configurable amount of nodes in this blockchain’s system and works with Ethereum’s blockchain to create 100% tamper proof protection.
What Issue Does it Solve?
The big data industry has a few problems associated with it. For example, data containing information on high-value assets like land records are exposed to tampering.
As land prices start to increase in price, scammers obtain these documents either through bribing the clerks that make the document or through “touts” that work near the government office.
Zebi creates a solution to this problem by providing complete ownership of user data. Every transaction that contains people related sensitive data will go through a granular and consistent mechanism with the convenience of a Mobile or Web App. As a result, your data remains private and only accessible to you.
Token Sale Information
Disclaimer: All content in this post is educational. Don’t risk money that you can’t spend, and don’t take us as investment advice.
- Data Storage: You can easily store your data on Zebi’s platform as it will remain encrypted and protect your transaction, educational, and professional history.
- Paperless Exchange: Small and large businesses can be automated to create the true paperless innovation.
- Flexible: Zebi has a minimal intrusion and greater flexibility when it comes to private/public blockchain innovation.
- No MVP: While Zebi has an interesting concept, there’s no MVP for the users to get behind on.
- Token: Zebi does have its native token, but its hard to find out the usage of it when reading through its whitepaper.
To conclude, Zebi is an innovative idea, but it seems that there is a lot of competition behind it. If possible, it could potentially perform better than its rivals if it follows its roadmap and creates an innovative product. Until then, we only hope the best for this ICO!