SteelSeries H Wireless Gaming Headset Review
I love playing games and wanted headphones that enhanced the experience and immersed me into the world of the game I was playing. I was ready to splurge any amount and wanted a pair which was top of the tier. After some research and asking around, I decided to go with SteelSeries and I must admit, this is probably one of the best decisions I have made. There are so many good points about this pair of headphones! I am really happy with the product and highly recommend it. If you have the money and want headphones that are going to add lots of substance to your gaming experience, then the best way to pamper yourself is by investing in SteelSeries H Wireless gaming headset, however if you lack money then you can definitely downgrade to some awesome wired competitors such as the Sennheiser GAME ONE or the ASUS Strix.
I have been using these headphones for PC gaming for quite a while now and I must say I have never been in love with something so much before! However, there are some things that I do dislike about them but they are really tiny in comparison to the pros that the headset comes with.
- Dolby virtual 7.1 surround sound – Dolby virtual 7.1 surround sound is not something anyone should take lightly. I am in love with the experience it has provided me with. It feels like I am in the center of the game! It is an almost real experience to hear everything surround my senses.
- The sound quality – the sound quality is amazing. The deep resonating bass is not just awesome for gaming but also makes it more fun watching movies and listening to music.
- Very convenient wireless – these wireless headphones are extremely convenient to use. They come with a great range and do not lose connection for quite a decent distance (about 30 feet). Also, the sound quality does not deteriorate as I move further from my system. Now, that is something truly convenient and the real essence of wireless.
- The batteries – the batteries are one of the best features of this headset. The headphones come with two sets of batteries with each of them having a battery life of over 12 hours. All you need to do is charge one set while you use the other in the nearby charging base. When the battery is about to run out, simply replace the used up batteries with the new, charged ones in a matter of seconds.
- The fitting – they don’t fit all that well around my head and even after stretching them a bit, I feel they are a little too snug for my liking. This is not exactly a con because they are still pretty comfortable for long use and I have grown used to them but still, this is one improvement they could make.