V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Headphones Review
My love for music contributed to my growing interest in this advanced variety of headphones. When I came across V-MODA Crossfade M-100, I wanted them for myself. The reviews seemed promising and even though they seemed to cost a lot of money, I decided that I should not restrict myself from an experience just because of a few bucks. And I do not regret my decision in any way – these headphones are value for money! I am going to describe the points I especially love about my headphones. If you are interested in a fully fledged gaming headset instead then its best to checkout our best gaming headset article.
- The sound quality – V-MODA is known to be a premier brand name and a company that designs for “audiophiles”. While I am not exactly an audiophile and was just starting to look out for a cool pair of headphones, I was stunned with the quality of Crossfade M-100. It was only once I had listened through these headphones that I realized what the difference is between a $40 headset and V-MODA quality. I could hear every little detail and all the noise was simply cut out. The clean deep bass is just something I could not help but fall in love with.
- Build quality – V-MODA Crossfade M-100 is a solid headset. It is built to perfection and a very strong piece. You will not notice any cheap plastic parts in these headphones. Instead, it feels really high quality and you would love to feel the material. The STEELFLEX headband is something that is built to last – literally. The whole frame is made of steel and it is something which I truly appreciate in headphones.
- Comfort – all though the headphones are pretty damn solid, they are also very comfortable. The memory foam cushions and ergonomic headset truly make you feel that your money has been well spent. I could keep them on for hours and not feel a hint of discomfort – that’s how comfy they are and I love it.
- No sound leakage – this is something that I definitely like about these headphones. The sound is all around you and it immerses you but the people who are around you will not be aware of it. This makes for a comfortable experience for not just me but my family as well who might get disturbed otherwise.
- The warranty – the headphones come with a 2 year warranty for any kind of defect you may face. There is also a lifetime replacement warranty which means that if your headphones break after the 2 year warranty, you can get another one at half the price.
Overall the headphones are great value for money. The build quality creates a very durable pair of headphones, that will last you a lifetime. So the Crossfade M-100 can be seen as a one time investment and not something you will need to reinvest into in a few months or years time.