HP Pavilion 21.5″ IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor Review
As we all know, HP is the number one seller in computer monitors. Thus, there is no doubt that the HP Pavilion is one of the best monitors out there. With the best specifications and its beautiful screen, this monitor is ideal for every consumer. It was launched in 2015 at a price of $99.99 and has received a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 on Amazon. It also received a Best Sellers Rank of 9.
The HP Pavilion comes with a stunning 21.5″ screen with a sleek design. It also comes with an IPS panel which uses the latest technology to show you the image on the screen from every angle. There is no bezel, which increases the picture clarity. There are a few buttons present under the display which provide quick access to the menu and power. The monitor has one HDMI port and one VGA port.
The product dimensions are 5.9″ x 15.8″ x 19.6″. The monitor weighs 6.6 pounds, whereas the shipping weight is 11.5 pounds. It is available in two colors: black and white. However, you must note that the monitor costs $121.98.
- The anti-glare feature minimizes the glare on the monitor’s screen and gives a clearer image.
- There is an HP Enhance+ specification in the display that reduces overexposure in pictures for better videos and games.
- The monitor has an HD level of 1920 x 1080, which gives viewers an excellent resolution and crisper images.
- The HP Pavilion has an incredible contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 and a brightness level of 250 units. Along with this, the monitor’s response time is 7ms and display options include a standard 16:9 viewing.
- There is also a one/three-year warranty (depending on the area) for any damages.
- Many users have praised the bright and sharp colors that the screen displays. You can also choose the brightness levels according to your needs.
- Even though it is made of plastic, it ensures good quality. The product is slightly heavier than a regular monitor which indicates the sturdiness.
- Some customers were extremely satisfied with the response time. They said it was very fast and efficient.
- A particular user complained about a random line of pixels appearing on the screen. He tried to troubleshoot this problem several times, but the line was still visible.
- The monitor does not come with any VESA mount support. Along with this, there is no pre-installed sound system or even an input for such a system.
- There is no automatic brightness, so it has to be changed manually in every situation.
The HP Pavilion has received more than a thousand reviews from satisfied customers. Some even bought two because they didn’t think one was enough! Users are happy with the 60Hz IPS interface, and the anti-glare feature is helpful when watching videos and playing games.