Ardent fans of gaming are well aware of the fact that a gaming monitor needs to be used if they want to attain the maximum experience out of the games since a regular monitor would not be able to provide the same effect. Quite a lot of options are available on the market when it is gaming monitors that we talk about. Among these, you need to opt for the one that will have the maximum amount of features to offer and will be able to increase your enjoyment by many folds. Among the various options that you have, Nixeus Vue 24″ 144Hz Gaming Monitor is among those that you will find worthy of consideration.
Nixeus Vue 24″ Review
This Full HD LED will manage to impress you right from the moment you lay your eyes on it. This is because it is provided with a rather sleek and stylish design. Furthermore, it features a strong and sturdy stand so that the monitor can be viewed with ease. The stand is height adjustable, thereby ensuring you can adjust it as per your requirement.
Performance is not something that you will have complaints about when it is this gaming monitor that we talk about. Quite a bit of attention has been paid to ensure you attain maximum performance. It is provided with a 1920×1080 display that can provide you with a crisp, clear and bright video. It is also equipped with 1ms ultra-fast response time so that ghosting and streaking are not things that you will need to worry about. It also features multi-input that is capable of supporting just about any interface including the likes of DisplayPort 1.2a, Dual-Link DVI, HDMI, and VGA among others.
- Stylish design with a 24-inch Full HD LED
- Crisp, clear, bright and detailed video
- Ultra-fast response time that leads to a reduction in ghosting and streaking
- Supports all types of interface
- Height-adjustable stand that is provided with the feature of a 9-degree pivot, thereby ensuring that you attain comfortable and easy viewing
- Three-year limited manufacturer’s warranty offered
- Sturdy construction
- The connector featured is upside down, and you will need to make use of some tool to release the cable. There is no room to release the clip via a finger
- Consumes quite a bit of power