The Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker features a 24-hour playtime, quality sound and easy portability for a wireless speaker that’s not only handy, but fun and effortless to use.
Anker SoundCore Review
Anker’s SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker features an ultra-long 24-hour playtime, which they say translates into 500 songs. If you’re the type of person who needs music to focus, the playtime can’t be beat for productivity purposes. Likewise, it’s also great for partying by the pool until the sun comes up.
The Anker SoundCore’s reputation is in large part to its high-quality sound. With less than 1% harmonic distortion, the SoundCore’s audio capabilities are both commendable and incredible, considering the small package it comes in. Moreover, you can crank up the volume without negatively impacting sound—something manner smaller speakers just can’t manage. SoundCore also features Anker’s patented spiral bass port design, which essentially improves the depth and quality of the bass in the compact speaker.
Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
Coming in at 12.6 ounces and dimensions of 6.5 x 2.1 x 1.8 inches, the result is a highly portable Bluetooth speaker that’s small enough to throw into practically any bag—great for on-the-go parties.
First impression of the Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime
Visually, the Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker makes a very good first impression. With its sleek, modern lines and unobtrusive looks, it fades into the background in the right way. Because of that, I would definitely say it suits (or won’t conflict with) any design aesthetic.
But since looks aren’t everything, it’s time for the nitty gritty.
I never believe the hype when I hear about how amazing the sound quality is on any speaker—nor do I believe all of the negative reviews. In my experience, companies will always oversell their sound (because, duh) while audiophiles purposely leave highly critical reviews to showcase their knowledge on the subject. With all of that said, I think Anker’s SoundCore has an overall very good sound quality.
Anker’s SoundCore comes with an 18-month warranty.
The ease of use, portability and ultra-long battery life are huge selling points for Anker’s SoundCore, and when you factor in the great sound, it’s a very likeable Bluetooth speaker. I definitely recommend it!
- Less than 1% harmonic distortion for high-quality sound
- Spiral bass port design improves bass
- 24-hour/500-song battery life
- Built-in mic
- Rechargeable li-ion battery included
- AC adaptor/micro USB charger included
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity means less headaches and more music
- 66-foot Bluetooth range
- Ultra-lightweight at 12.6 ounces
- Easily stores in any purse, backpack or messenger bag
- Customer service
- Like many battery-powered rechargeable devices, it’s not recommended you leave the Anker SoundCore plugged into the AC adaptor long-term. (Meaning near-constantly, the way many people do with their laptops.) The reason for this is it can shorten the life of the battery (in general, not just how long it holds one particular charge). This isn’t a big issue, but it’s worth pointing out to those who have this habit. (Admittedly, I’m one—at least when it comes to laptops.)