The Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is a sure way to add life and vigor to any occasion in which you want vibrant, crystal clear music. Long-lasting and robust sound is only a purchase away.
Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Review
Top Features of the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Impeccably Clear Sound
One of the most important things surrounding a wireless sound system is how well the music sounds. This goes without saying, yet oftentimes the music produced from a wireless speaker is cloudy and distorted and only seems to get worse the higher I turn the volume. The Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker has eliminated that problem completely! It distinguishes the midis and highs using two precision acoustic drivers and delivers impeccable stereo sound because of it. Everything is seriously crystal clear.
The bass on this Bluetooth speaker is also rich and thick and does not overpower the treble aspects of the sound.
Take it Anywhere
The Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is ultra portable, weighing in at a mere 10 ounces and measuring only 5 inches long. This allows me to store it essentially anywhere in a backpack or bag, and I can even tuck it into my cup holder in the car when I travel. It has a powerful 2200mAh battery that retains a charge for up to 12 impressive hours, so I don’t have to worry about toting around the USB charger with me wherever I go. It also doesn’t have any square edges which makes it simple and comfortable to carry with me if I want to take it hiking or camping. What makes it even greater is that it can connect over Bluetooth in just a few seconds, making it so that I can turn it on and go almost instantaneously. If I want to plug it into an old iPod or other MP3 player that does not come with Bluetooth, I can do that using the included 3.5 millimeter audio cable that comes included, making this speaker a true catchall in terms of portability and versatility.
I like to take my Bluetooth speakers with me wherever I go, so the fact that the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is water resistant is great. Because it is so ridiculously portable, I can take it in the rain, down by the pool, on a boat and even in the shower with me. It also resists dust and sand, making it perfect for the beach and for general outdoor listening.
First Impression of the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
My first impression of this Bluetooth speaker was a great one. From the moment that I took it out of the box, I could feel how sturdy it was just by touching it. The exterior is solid without being too weighty, and the protective layer over the speakers feels thick and durable. The first time I used the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker I was absolutely blown away by how crystal clear the sound was and promptly turned it up as loud as it would go to test its clarity at its extremes, and then I became even more impressed!
What Comes Included with the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
– 1 powerful 2200mAh lithium-ion battery
– 1 Micro USB cable for charging the battery
– 1 3.5-millimeter audio cable for auxiliary connections
- Aux cord for compatibility with devices that lack Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Easy to carry thanks to its rounded edges
- Lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge
- Measures only 5 inches long
- No distortion
- Powerful, rechargeable 2200mAh lithium-ion battery
- Rich bass quality
- Solid build
- Two precision acoustic drivers for ultimate sound clarity
- Uses universal micro-USB charging
- Water resistant; perfect for pools, beaches, showers and more
- Reports of water damage. I want to start off by saying that I am only reporting this as a drawback because I feel the need to warn the prospective buyer about some of the reports the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker has been getting. A few reviews online have stated that this speaker has received water damage. I have not personally experienced this issue but I have also taken into consideration that this is a water resistant speaker and not a water “proof” speaker. If someone submerges this or even gets it partially submerged, it is going to stop working. Splash damage is okay, but nothing further. I believe these reviewers must have gotten it soaking wet instead of just sprayed, so keep that in mind.
Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3
I would definitely recommend the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker to anyone who enjoys portable, high quality sound at a fraction of the price. This is a powerful speaker that can seriously go anywhere that you want to go, regardless of the environment. It has such a long battery life that portability is simple and I won’t have to worry about charging it for an entire day. It really has helped bring more fun into my daily life and it definitely enhances my social gatherings.